Happy Veterans Day OTT part 4: The Banhammer - General Discussion and Info by Wolve11

Status
Not open for further replies.
mash2fw1.jpg

Hope you got me a nice ring.

Mak, Bad Religion is normal punk (although, it really is hardcore punk).

When you're one of the first hardcore punk bands, it's sort of hard be considered post-hardcore.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']The day I get my verbs. Seriously?[/quote]

[quote name='manthing']Zew, was that 'Why?' directed to me?

Same here

:whistle2:([/quote]

Does that really change anything, though?

Were you two banned?

[quote name='prmononoke']Does that really change anything, though?

Were you two banned?[/QUOTE]

No, I haven't been online in a while.

[quote name='prmononoke']Mak, Bad Religion is normal punk (although, it really is hardcore punk).

When you're one of the first hardcore punk bands, it's sort of hard be considered post-hardcore.[/quote]

So what's considered "post hardcore"?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Ugamer hearts his PS3 too much to spend time playing his 360.[/QUOTE]

You know it.

You get the axe casey?

[quote name='Maklershed']So what's considered "post hardcore"?[/quote]

I have no idea.

It just so happened that you mentioned my favorite band, so I couldn't avoid commenting.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']You know it.

You get the axe casey?[/quote]

Not yet. I haven't played anything since Tuesday though. If I am going down, it will be tomorrow.

Now I know why Ace Hack was always so paranoid about his shit. Maybe I should have followed his lead.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']::Returns from showering::

Chika wants me to do what with my dick now?

I was just hungry and wanted tacos...[/quote]

heh heh wouldn't you like to find out :lol:

Anybosdy else have fallou3 pc or a similar new games that has that Windows live pop-up in the game when you press home?

I ask because I wnat to know if that has an exe that resides outside the game so I can run it when I'm not actually playing Fallout 3. But I can't find anything that looks like it in my fallout 3 directory or in my windows directory.

What are Bottlerocket and le ellee or whatever you called it about?

I really want that fear and loathing in las vegas but it's not blu ray. :sad:

Ugh...the OTT is turning into the old GGT :whistle2:|

So was Gears2 matchmaking down a little while ago/still down? I couldn't find a match so I jumped on Campaign

[quote name='DarthPuma']What are Bottlerocket and le ellee or whatever you called it about?

I really want that fear and loathing in las vegas but it's not blu ray. :sad:[/quote]

Bottle Rocket is imo, the best/funniest of Wes Anderson's movies (Rushmore, Royal Tenenbaums, etc). It's about two losers trying to pull off a heist.

And La Jetee .. I dont even want to explain it. It's best to see it yourself and come to your own conclusions of whats happening. I will tell you the basic premise that it's set in a post nuclear France and has to do with time travel and perception.

[quote name='manthing']PumiceSoap:

Fear&Loathing :hd: is only $8 on amazon...[/QUOTE]

Le *forgot the next part* and Bottlerocket both look really good.

I don't have an HDDVD player.

Or an HDTV for that matter God I hope that 42 inch vizio drops to 500 on BF.

That Watchmen trailer looks pretty cool...except for the homosexual looking dude with the robin style mask.

I wonder if I should check out the graphic novel first or just jump into the film this coming Spring?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That Watchmen trailer looks pretty cool...except for the homosexual looking dude with the robin style mask.

I wonder if I should check out the graphic novel first or just jump into the film this coming Spring?[/QUOTE]

I know everyone else will tell you to read the Graphic Novel first, but the movie will probably be more enjoyable if you just do that.

Yeah, watch the movie first then read the novels, because the novel will be better. That doesn't mena the movie won't be good, but the novel will be better.

[quote name='Chika']heh heh wouldn't you like to find out :lol:[/quote]

I'd be lying if I said no...but aren't there already enough rumors about me?

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I'd be lying if I said no...but aren't there already enough rumors about me?[/QUOTE]

I hear that you are an african american albino.

Why are you always so mean to me Mojimbo? Keep it up and I might need to pull a Moxio, take some time off to get in touch with my feelings. :nottalking:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Why are you always so mean to me Mojimbo? Keep it up and I might need to pull a Moxio, take some time off to get in touch with my penis which my Wife ignores. :nottalking:[/quote]

Fixed

I just went and added all the blu rays I wanted off the top of my head to my amazon cart.

I cried a little bit when the total said $248

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back