Swagbucks easiest $100 worth of giftcards ever.

doodle777_98

CAGiversary!
Feedback
137 (100%)
New news: I have lockerz.com invites. Please pm me your email for an invite an invite.

Old News:
Swagbucks. Best site ever. I've earned over $130 with this site without doing stupid surveys or questionaires.
http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=240862

I've already gotten 26 $5 gift cards, 4 darkness comics and 1 comic card.

[size=+1]This is how it works:[/size]

signup under my link and get 30 swag bucks. All you do is use its search engine like once a day. You earn at least ten points a day. You can download a search toolbar or you can just visit the site to make a search. Every now and then you will win more swag bucks For everyone you win, i win(up to your first hundred). The more people the faster you make giftcards.

[size=+3]prizes:[/size]
xbox 360 is 40000 bucks.
xbox microsoft points 1600 points for 4000 bucks NEW(cheaper to just get 4 amazon cards instead)
t-shirts 350 bucks
comic books 350-450 bucks
$5 amazon gift certificate 450 bucks

TIPs:

1)I noticed some search engines seem to be more generous. The darkness and swagbucks seem to give like 20 a day. The witchblade one seems to have stopped working.

2)Use the swagbucks official search to get giftcards. They are 450 bucks to buy. On the sister sites the are 600 swagbucks. Everything is considered cheaper if you get the giftcards and purchase through amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just dropping in to say that this site works out great, been a member for a while and you don't have to worry about doing adds, just do a couple searches a day and you get points.

[quote name='doodle777_98']Yeah so far it seems pretty easy. i'm about to cash out on some small stuff. have you guys gotta anything interesting?[/quote]

5 dollar amazon gift card, it has been shipped, just needs to arrive

[quote name='doodle777_98']i'm about to order one today. how long ago did you place the order.[/quote]

On the 13th, they say it can take up to 2 weeks, I just wished they would email those instead, but oh well.

how many swagbucks can u get from searching in a day? is there a limit or somtn? seems like i can only get about 2 a day maybe.....

i think you are guaranteed one a day and the rest are random. I've gotten like 2-3 a day. I also get more from people doing it. I'm averaging about 4-5 a day. Not to bad. I'm about to order a comic from the darkness one soon.

bread's done
Back