CHEAPASSGAMER IS IN THE NEW XBN!!!

Akkis99

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So cheapassgamer is now in the new issue of XBN. I believe its the feb issue. Some CAG is raving on how great the site is and how he gets newly released games for $33.74. And thats when you know it is a real cag who wrote to XBN. when the person knows the exact amount of EB used games AC. good to know CAG is getting some good kudos.....COngrats CheapyD

So thats the final issue of XBN?

Does that mean CAG will soon be flooded with a bunch of XBOX idiots? (no offense meant...or was there?)

fuck, our collective awesomeness was simply too much for XBN. It collapsed like a supernova star from the sheer intensity of the site's rockitude. It's science, folks.

More good publicity for such a great site. I found my way here by the notice CAG got in EGM a ways back...

[quote name='Ledhed']shaq-fu, our collective awesomeness was simply too much for XBN. It collapsed like a supernova star from the sheer intensity of the site's rockitude. It's science, folks.[/quote]

Suckup!

Visit Z-5!!!!!

Here is a scan.

XBN232.jpg

Also I got in the same issue.
XBN23.jpg

[quote name='thorbahn3']Here is a scan.

XBN232.jpg

Also I got in the same issue.
XBN23.jpg
[/quote]

URL IS WRON!G TIS NOT CHEAPASSGAMERS.COM! TIS CHEAPASSGAMER!

Nobody complain.

They gave us FREE advertising, even if they were off by one letter, I'm sure the browsers will recommend a "revised" address that takes them to the right site.

I'm happy to have the site mentioned, hopefully it'll bring in some new faces! it was nice of them to include us, so, nobody should complain about them making a slight mistake.

Groovy! I heard about CAG from Gamefaqs, then migrated over here. Signed up .. forgot my account password and had to sign up again. But I'm still here, baby. So much better than gamefaqs over here.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']Even my EGM is late after NOT showing up at all in December. :?[/quote]

Same here, even though my school library has the January and February 2005 issues; because of that I'm too lazy to bitch out EGM with a phone call. Also I don't even like EGM (free sub), I just read it because it's free and something to do at school.

[quote name='Rig']More good publicity for such a great site. I found my way here by the notice CAG got in EGM a ways back...[/quote]

Me too. I think that's how a lot of us ended up here.

[quote name='rocksolidaudio'][quote name='TXboxGuY']I have yet to receive my issue. Even my EGM is late after NOT showing up at all in December. :?[/quote]

mine too. weak.[/quote]

This is kinda werid, I have not recieved a gaming mag I subscribe to in over a month and a half. With the holidays and being on vacation I just havent noticed that till today, I got my Maxim's, FHM's, and Stuff, but no gaming mags.

[quote name='ajh2298'][quote name='rocksolidaudio'][quote name='TXboxGuY']I have yet to receive my issue. Even my EGM is late after NOT showing up at all in December. :?[/quote]

mine too. weak.[/quote]

This is kinda werid, I have not recieved a gaming mag I subscribe to in over a month and a half. With the holidays and being on vacation I just havent noticed that till today, I got my Maxim's, FHM's, and Stuff, but no gaming mags.[/quote]

Now that you mention it, I haven't received my GI in a while. Hopefully it comes soon. Anyways, Go CAG!!!

That's pretty cool, congrat's Cheapy D.

On one hand, I think it's really cool that this site is getting props like that. One the other hand, I don't want to compete with more people for the deals. I'm a SCAG, that's selfish cheap ass gamer.

This is great!!! What a great endorsement by XBN. They say they don't publish websites in their mag but had to for this site because it rocks so much.

I expect a flood of new members.

Big Boards look out! We are moving on up

Very cool...this is actually the second time CAG has been in XBN.

Thanks to whoever wrote the letter!

*moved to CAG News Forum*

Wait, so there is another XBN issue after the one with Batman on the cover? Also I believe that XBN had CAG in it before and so did EGM.

[quote name='levi333']So thats the final issue of XBN?

Does that mean CAG will soon be flooded with a bunch of XBOX idiots? (no offense meant...or was there?)[/quote]

You can welcome them as their idiot leader. No offense...or was there? :twisted:

[quote name='TXboxGuY']I have yet to receive my issue. Even my EGM is late after NOT showing up at all in December. :?[/quote]

Same here, anyone else have this problem? I hope nothing interfered with our free subscription.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='levi333']So thats the final issue of XBN?

Does that mean CAG will soon be flooded with a bunch of XBOX idiots? (no offense meant...or was there?)[/quote]

You can welcome them as their idiot leader. No offense...or was there? :twisted:[/quote]

Nice new avatar, tommys the man.
Oh and yea theres nothing wrong with publicity.

[quote name='KrazyKefka'][quote name='Rig']More good publicity for such a great site. I found my way here by the notice CAG got in EGM a ways back...[/quote]

Me too. I think that's how a lot of us ended up here.[/quote]

thats also how i ended up here. it just took me a few months to actually start posting

[quote name='CheapyD']Very cool...this is actually the second time CAG has been in XBN.

*moved to CAG News Forum*[/quote]

Who was that person?

[quote name='CheapyD']Very cool...this is actually the second time CAG has been in XBN.

The first time was how I found this place and I have since recommended to everyone I know...

Yay!! we got free advertising. You gotta love it. Anywho I have all of last years XBNs up to December and am just missing the Batman one. So this one is actually the last XBN? If so, can I pick it up at newstands or was it only to subscribers like the last GMR was I believe?

What's on the cover?

[quote name='WarrenGekko'][quote name='CheapyD']Very cool...this is actually the second time CAG has been in XBN.

Who was that person?[/quote]

Yeah, I was kind of wondering about that too.

bread's done
Back