$5 off a purchase of $60 or more at Game Crazy

Faulkjr22

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
I don't know if this has been posted yet or not. Sorry if it has, but Game Crazy is offering $5 off a purchase of $60 or more right now until November 21st? Not a lot, but its worth it if you are planning on buying a new game anyways. Just thought I would share.

I don't think it has been posted yet, so thanks for that. I should have posted it when I saw it, but it wasn't active yet, and it slipped my mind. It is a coupon, of sorts, in the in-store flyer, btw. I don't know if it will stack with MVP or not, but I believe it works on new and used.

They are also handing out coupons for 20% off 1 used game. I walked in and purchased COD WaW and they gave me the $5 off and slipped a coupon in the bag.

What's stupid about GS is that you can't combine coupon codes (unless it is SAVER and CAG16). So, the $5 you save is slashed in more than half by the value shipping cost.

[quote name='YoUnGKiLlAh']gamestop has the same offer[/quote]

Not exactly. That is the Gamestop.com "stopwatch sale". It is good on the website only, and is to be used on "Any Games Priced $59.99 Or More". The GC deal is for a $60 purchase, so you could buy 2 $30 games, 4 $15 games, or any other combination totalling $60 or more.

For Gamestop, I added 2 games under $60 but they both equaled $60 and applied the code and it gave it to me twice. So $10 off. Didn't check out, just wanted to see if it would work. I added a game, entered the code, it said only for $60 or more. Added another game and it was applied to both games.

[quote name='sadunk']For Gamestop, I added 2 games under $60 but they both equaled $60 and applied the code and it gave it to me twice. So $10 off. Didn't check out, just wanted to see if it would work. I added a game, entered the code, it said only for $60 or more. Added another game and it was applied to both games.[/quote]

Interesting. I hadn't actually tried it, I was just going by what the website stated. Time to try some things...

Edit: Ok, I did some testing, found it works on some things, not on others, but it does give $5 off per item (per item that it works on) if the total cost of all items that it works on is $59.99 or more (If the item is less than $5, it will only give the cost of the item, not the full $5). Example: 3 used copies of Xbox 360 Arcade Unplugged ($9.99 each) + 4 new Wii Perfect Shot guns ($9.99 each), Total before discount is $69.93, after discount is $34.93 (plus tax and shipping). I have to assume this is a glitch, and my post will most likely be deleted, or at least edited, by moderators.

I tried it with some cheap psp games and movies, but none of them seemed to qualify. I don't know what the criteria is.

BTW, it does work with Link's Crossbow Training (used) $2.99, gives $2.99 back.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back