$4.99 Xbox and Playstation 2 games at ebgames.com

[quote name='Jrunt20x']Bombastic looks cool. i might have to pick that up.[/quote]

It's the pseudo-sequal to Devil's Dice, IIRC. I own Bombastic, but have never played it!

[quote name='Rig'][quote name='Jrunt20x']Bombastic looks cool. i might have to pick that up.[/quote]

It's the pseudo-sequal to Devil's Dice, IIRC. I own Bombastic, but have never played it![/quote]

Yep, it sure is. Play it, it's awesome and very addictive. I got it for about $10 and it was worth it.

Is headhunter just a port of the dreamcast game?? is it the same game? Not a bad thing, I liked the dreamcast version. just curious.

I don't think its online but my local EB was selling Parappa The Rapper 2 for $5 and Evequest Online Adventures (the first disc, not expansion) for $1.

edit: both were new.

[quote name='Rig'][quote name='Jrunt20x']Bombastic looks cool. i might have to pick that up.[/quote]

It's the pseudo-sequal to Devil's Dice, IIRC. I own Bombastic, but have never played it![/quote]

Break it out, Rig, it's lots of fun. I picked it up on a whim and was very impressed with it.

[quote name='Journey']Is headhunter just a port of the dreamcast game?? is it the same game? Not a bad thing, I liked the dreamcast version. just curious.[/quote]

Yes.

Here's some 4.99 and less PS2 and Xbox games i posted in the gamerush thread, all are used.

ebgames.com
PS2
X Squad - 3.99
Airblade - 4.99
Turok Evolution - 4.99
World Destruction League Thunder Tanks - 4.99
Pryzm - 4.99
Project Eden - 4.99
Zone of the Enders - 4.99
Oni - 4.99
Shadoan - 4.99
XBOX
Jet Set Radio Future - 3.99
Kabuki Warriors - 4.99
Turok - 4.99

gamestop.com
PS2
Extermination - 3.99
Fantavision - 3.99
Future Tactics - 3.99
Max Payne - 3.99
Metal Gear Solid 2 - 3.99
Stuntman - 3.99
Airblade - 4.99
ATV Offroad Fury - 4.99
Blowout - 4.99
City Crisis - 4.99
DBZ Budokai - 4.99
Eternal Ring - 4.99
Gran Turismo 3 - 4.99
Grand Theft Auto 3 - 4.99
HSX Hyper Sonic Extreme - 4.99
Kengo : Master of Bushido - 4.99
Kessen - 4.99
MDK 2 Armageddon - 4.99
Midnight Club - 4.99
Mobile Light Force 2 - 4.99
Oni - 4.99
Orphen - 4.99
Portal Runner - 4.99
Project Eden - 4.99
Red Faction - 4.99
RTX Red Rock - 4.99
Savage Skies - 4.99
Smuggler's Run - 4.99
SOCOM - 4.99
Star Wars Starfighter - 4.99
State of Emergency - 4.99
Summoner - 4.99
The Getaway - 4.99
Timesplitters - 4.99
Twisted Metal Black - 4.99
World Destruction League War Jetz - 4.99
X Squad - 4.99
XBOX
Sega GT/JSRF - 2.99
Sega GT 2002 - 2.99
Batman Dark Tomorrow - 4.99
Bloodwake - 4.99
Blowout - 4.99
Dark Summit - 4.99
Morrowind - 4.99
Kabuki Warriors - 4.99
Max Payne - 4.99
New Legends - 4.99
Project Gotham Racing - 4.99
Clone Wars/Tetris Worlds - 4.99
Terminator Dawn of Fate - 4.99
Splinter Cell - 4.99
Wreckless - 4.99

Can anyone tell me what happens on ebgames.com when you order someone thats on backorder? I never ordered something from them before that was and I really want Bombastic.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Drake for $5! Woot! \:D/[/quote]

Is this game any good or are you being sarcastic? I only ask cause a TRU near me is selling it for $3.00. I never heard of this and I thought it might be crap cause it was priced so low.

[quote name='ofacto'][quote name='Strider Turbulence']Drake for $5! Woot! \:D/[/quote]

Is this game any good or are you being sarcastic? I only ask cause a TRU near me is selling it for $3.00. I never heard of this and I thought it might be crap cause it was priced so low.[/quote]

It is hard to go wrong for $3. Hard, but not impossible. Seriously, I haven't played it yet, but I just bought a sealed copy in a bundle from StealthySeal.

Strider was definitely being sarcastic, though.

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='lionheart4life']Drake is supposedly one of the worst games ever released: http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/drake/index.html?q=Drake[/quote]

When gamerankings.com gives it a 20.6%, it's really a piece of crap. I don't think I've seen a score this low on anything else:

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/589806.asp[/quote]

20.5%, just barely lower than the next worst-reviewed game: Superman 64.[/quote]

One of the most amusing game reviews ever, for an equally uninspiring game, Aquaman...

http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/launchreview.asp?reviewid=291757

:D

[quote name='CouRageouS']Can anyone tell me what happens on ebgames.com when you order someone thats on backorder? I never ordered something from them before that was and I really want Bombastic.[/quote]

i would like to know as well

i want rygar, maximo and bombastic

Few of those X-Box games at Gamestop are good. Try to pick up Project Gotham Racing especially. Extremly good game. Lots of good Gamestop Ps2 games as well. Thanks bunches.

[quote name='punqsux']buy XIII and Bombastic, those are great prices[/quote]

I'd been debating it, now I shall do it...well, Bombastic, at least.

Backorder, ah well...I can wait.

I picked up XIII back when CC had it for $10 long ago, and it was definitely worth it and then some. Great game for the price.

Finally Drake is at I price I can afford. I have played this at my friends house and it was AWESOME. Its the sole reason I bought and xbox. Thank God I can now get me a copy of Drake.

[quote name='GundamFan']what's the requirement for free saver shipping again? I might end up spending 1.99 for shipping! gasp![/quote]
The only requirement is to have a pre-played game in your shopping cart (preferably a cheap one to at least break even when taxes are added). After that, use SAVER and the entire order is shipped free.

XI - released here as Devil Dice (THQ in the US, SCEE in Europe)
XI Jumbo - amazing sequel, never released domestically.
XI Go - was talking to Enix about picking this up at TGS '02 for release here. Had Justin looking into it... my contacts at Shift hopefully would parlay this into a job at Enix... then Square came in with the merger and let everyone go at the office... sigh. I was such a huge fan of the XI series, I was really sad to not release this here as "XI Final" (it's more like XI Trilogy, with all 3 games in one with modes they couldn't fit on the first or second game, but the Japanese title means "Final" as in they don't plan to make another XI game)... but Capcom picked it up (along with another game I did a little stuff on, "Robin Hood" PS2) and released it here. The translation is decent. Amazing game, Jumbo (Advanced I think they call it) Time Limited mode is a blast to play. I could spend hours doing that.

So they never did any press for it and it didn't sell all that well. At least it came out at $30 and it wasn't chopped up or such... didn't get my name on it, but I have a standing offer to go visit/hang out at Shift the next time I'm in Tokyo.

Oh, and these:

aqui6je.jpg

EDIT: There's also this ranking contest they had... there's codes for the US version of the game... when the Japanese version came out, they'd have these wacky contests... where you'd do the conditions (similar to the US ones) and then submit your score. The top 100 who ranked were then put into a raffle and they'd randomly draw #'s and 5 of them would win a prize. They had some cool prizes... the contest I won ( http://www.xi-go.net/taikai/shift-ranking.html ), I ranked #92 (my friend ranked #16, we were the only 2 from the US that I know of) and I won a Dokodemo Isshou Calendar. It came with a generic letter in Japanese and a personalized letter in English. Not as good as other prizes, but definately cool... http://acs-teens.org/temp/xi-prize.jpg (for those who want to see it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back