The OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']To whomever makes the next OTT .. for the love of God, enough shoehorning! :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I don't make OTTs. But if I did...

Danger on the EscalOTTor:
Scorpion_escalator.gif

OTTer PriorOTTies.
Priorities.jpg

I like the escalator one, myself.

Oh, Puma: about driving 50 miles away w/o parents' permission - just for the record: Since the vehicles are in my name, I have threatned Pixie that I'd report my car stolen while she was out. Sometimes, she'll fall asleep at her parent's house and stay there all night while I'm waiting for her to get home so I can go to work.

I'd never do it, of course. Because I know who she'd call to bail her out of jail...

From the last one ..

I know I'm probably getting into Fantasy Football / "TV buying" area with all the Fallout 3 discussion, but I have a question .. How bad is it that I just
went ape shit and wiped out everyone in Paradise Falls? I figure all the missions I was gonna get there were going to be bad karma things anyway.

And about dogmeat -->
is there any point in trying to keep that nuggle alive? I keep going back to a previous save file to keep him alive in fights but its a pain in the ass. And now I've moved on to a new save point where I'd have to go back pretty far to when he was alive.

[quote name='seanr1221']No shoehorning, by request of Mak.[/quote]

No shoehorning, yes. Original title, no! :lol:

[quote name='The Crotch']You just made my donkeys withdraw their support, Budge.[/quote]

Well good, we don't need anymore asses in the OTT.

[quote name='manthing']Sean called me a $$$$er during L4D today

:whistle2:([/quote]

He did the same with me.....I was Jax during MK vs DC.....

Tokyo was fantastic. Had Las Vegas Rolls and White Horse Rolls, which were both delicious. The filet mignon and shrimp was excellent (as were the things that came along with it, such as Hibachi noodles). Our chef was great, but a bit subdued. He did fling shrimp at us, which we had to catch in our mouths. I, fortunately, caught it.

Dinner was, overall, awesome.

[quote name='Chika']it all depends on the type and color of your car and the safety features and your parents insurance.

it may be like $500 if you're lucky. if you had your own policy think $2000.

if you're seriously on the verge of getting your own car, you really need to research this stuff more. and by more, i mean more seriously than askin around on CAG.[/QUOTE]

I meant 200 a month lol.

[quote name='seanr1221']I always play as Louis...doesn't that blow your mind :cool:[/quote]

Nope

You calling me a $$$$er blows my mind

:cry:

Mak's a loser. He's not sold on L4D. He's waiting for it to be $30. Lucky for him, it's replayable enough that there might still be a community then. ;)

You up for L4D later, mantrunk? I think Johnny and I are supposed to be on after 10pm EST. (He might be on earlier...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back