metaly's trade list of fantastic deals - Lost Planet bundle, fashionable DMC4 apparel

metaly

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
I take Paypal and prices include shipping. Right now I'm looking to sell rather than trade. Everything is in excellent condition; sealed items are in bold. Please send a PM if you are interested in anything or have questions.

:ps3: White Knight Chronicles - $30
:360: Lost Planet: Colonies Edition + strategy guide (original edition) - $20
Devil May Cry 4 beanie - $5
dmc4beanie.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
so that $10 gift card is free? do i have to buy something from you? if not ill gladly take it but im pretty sure id have to buy something to get it right

Ahoy, Metaly!

CML for the SOCOM bundle, please. Or send me your Paypal info if you prefer cold, hard internet space bucks!

Bump for selling my 16GB iPod touch (2nd gen). Screen is practically mint condition and it comes with the original case and all accessories (earbuds, USB cable, dock adapter, screen wipe). I'll even throw in two Belkin cases free. It still has the old 2.xx firmware but it sounds like you may not want 3.0 anyway.

Price is $180 shipped, or best reasonable offer.

Explicit photos of the iPod:

IMG_11394.jpg

IMG_11396.jpg

IMG_11397.jpg
Any smudges are only visible under close scrutiny, or if you use a flash.
IMG_11398.jpg
This was pretty horrifying when I first saw it, although the flash does amplify the most minor scratches and scuffs.
IMG_11404.jpg
The above view under more normal lighting conditions. (Yellow color is from the ambient light.)
IMG_11405.jpg
So clear you can see the texture on my ceiling!
IMG_11401.jpg
From top to bottom: dock adapter, screen wiper, USBdock connector, earbuds

IMG_11403.jpg

I hope the flash photo of the back is not too off-putting, but that's what happens when Apple decides to use a mirror finish for a portable device. Hopefully you will just put it in the case right away and never have to worry about it again. (I bought the case mainly because I'm OCD about scratches.)

bread's done
Back