Black Friday 2008 Super Show of Savings! 1AM EST Thursday Night/Friday Morning LIVE

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
You can download the show here:
http://www.nowlive.com/podcast/OpenPodcast.ashx?PodcastID=188440

[preview]We're going to be broadcasting from 1AM EST to 4AM EST Thursday night/Friday morning LIVE on NowLive.com. We're going to keep you late-night online shoppers company from 1AM EST to 4AM EST. We'll be talking your calls about Black Friday shopping, general gaming, and anything else you want to talk about.

Just head right here on Thursday night to listen in. The chat room will be open earlier for a pre-show chat and testing. [/preview]

If you want to maximize your odds of getting your call answered on the show, it is highly recommended that you register at NowLive and add the phone number from which you will be calling from to your profile.

Once the show goes live, you will see the number to call in the show's chat room.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll try to check this out. I was gonna go to bed a little early to wake up for deals but fuck it. :D

I wonder if Graystone will make an appearance. He called me on the phone about a month ago and told me he was coming back to CAG. I wonder if he was waiting for the live BF Cagcast to show himself again.

[quote name='CheapyD']Last year we had close to 1,000[/quote]

Woah, didn't realize the amount of people shopping online at those hours. I missed last year's show and I probably will this year (too tired from Thanksgiving Day). You better make sure that you advertise this on the front page at least a day ahead of time. Don't wait until the last minute like with the previous few live shows. This one is going to be big!

please upload on iTunes Cheapy! I wanna get my sleep before Black Friday, yet I don't want to miss out on the CAGcast. Decisions, decisions..

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']please upload on iTunes Cheapy! I wanna get my sleep before Black Friday, yet I don't want to miss out on the CAGcast. Decisions, decisions..[/quote]

All shows on NowLive are saved on Cheapy's NowLive homepage. You can always access live shows on there, as long as they use Nowlive.

We didn't go to bed for black friday 2005, we played mario kart double dash until around 3 in the morning and then went and stood in line at walmart. Party on. This year I am staying in bed.

Hmmm, looks like I am gonna be staying up all night. Don't wanna miss this. I get to go to bed as soon as I run out of money, heehee!

Poor Wombat. I already see the end to this show being something like "OK guys, my wife just woke up and is yelling at me about why am I still during this show, and to help her change Sabrina since I'm up."

Anyway, I need my sleep or I will be braindead on BF so no middle of the night Cast for me.

Is Wombat really staying up for this show? I don't remember him making it to last year's show--I think he went on vacation IIRC. Luckily, Greg Brady's wife called in for some C-list celebrity fun...

yeah cheapy should use his D list internet celebrity status to track down that Curry chick from last year and get her back on the show!

I'll be there again like last year. :)

I don't have to worry about getting to Target early. I pre-bought all my items there and will be price adjusting on Friday.

sounds like fun. I was gonna wait out in the cold but seeing as how I'm in Canada and Thanksgiving was last month the BF deals here are weak. I'd probably have a better time at the show.[quote name='gunm']Is Wombat really staying up for this show? I don't remember him making it to last year's show--I think he went on vacation IIRC. Luckily, Greg Brady's wife called in for some C-list celebrity fun...[/quote]actually it's Peter Brady's wife Adrian Curry.

I work nights so I'm up all night every night until 7 or 8 in the morning. I'll probably tune in, be at Target to pick up Dead Space, then go home go to bed for work that night. Lame...

Since my mom just got in a fight with my grandmother we should be home early tonight

Hopefully I'll be down all night or morning rather?

How do I register my phone number for this thing. I cannot for the life of me figure where Im supposed to put my phone number in?

WOAH I'm for sure going. But Saddly I don't live in the U.S to celebrate Thanks giving week end. (Here in Canada we have thanks giving in October)

[quote name='magiic']How do I register my phone number for this thing. I cannot for the life of me figure where Im supposed to put my phone number in?[/quote]

Profile -> Edit Contact Info

[quote name='CheapyD']Profile -> Edit Contact Info[/QUOTE]

I got it figured out. I guess those little drop down menus dont work in Safari. That's why I couldn' find it.

bread's done
Back