Clearing my Video Games out Look and See

dgarlet

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
So I'm selling many of my games and strategy guides and I thought before I sell them on eBay I'd give my fellow CAGS a first look and buy them first. Here is a complete list of all the games and guides. Shipping will be a flat $2.00 on all single purchases if you buy more I will add only $0.50 to each added item regardless of size and weight.

PS2

Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne WITH SOUNDTRACK (ORIGINAL RELEASE) $40.00
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 FES (SEALED) $25.00
Disgaea Hour of Darkness $15.00
Final Fantasy XI Online (GAME SEALED) with Game Manual and Cover $20.00
Okami $12.00
Drakengard 2 $8.00
Shadow of the Colossus (GH Version) $12.00
Time Crisis 3 + Guncon 2 (Game Sealed Gun used a handful of times) $15.00
Ninja Assault $12.00
Vampire Night $15.00

PS1

Final Fantasy Tactics (GH Version) $15.00

Nintendo DS

Hotel Dusk Room 215 $12.00
Naruto: Saikyo Ninja Daikesshu 3 (JAPANESE) $20.00

SNES (EACH GAME COMES WITH DUSK COVER)

Secret of Mana $30.00
Chrono Trigger $50.00
Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars $30.00

N64

Pokemon Snap $3.00
Diddy Kong Racing $6.00
Mario Kart 64 $15.00

PSP

Final Fantasy II Official Strategy Guide $5.00

Nintendo Gamecube

Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3 (Japanese) $15.00
Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 (Japanese) $30.00

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Premiere Edition Official Strategy Guide $10.00

Nintendo Gameboy Advance

Final Fantasy IV (Complete with original box and manual) $9.00

I will be doing this as a first come first serve so I will reply in the order I receive your messages.

I will accept PAYPAL only. So contact me of what games you would like and I will give you my paypal email account and I will ship out same day if before 5:00. Well there is my list I will occasionally be adding more things in the next couple of days if I found any other games I want to get rid of.

Last edited by a moderator:
i see...wanted some of the shin megami tensei games...dont got spare cash tho lol
well good luck on selling them =)

I'd like to point something out.

There has been a number of issues on here lately and I don't think anyone will feel comfortable sending first to someone with no feedback. I know you're selling but scamming can work both ways.

Just figured I'd give you a heads up. You should note whether or not and to whom you would agree to send first to.

alright im interested in buying a few things...if u can prove to me (somehow) that u are trustworthy i will buy...sumthing...interested in these (if u still got them)
Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga 2 $30.00
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne (SEALED) $25.00
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 SPECIAL EDITION with ART BOOK AND SOUNDTRACK $25.00
Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga Deluxe Box Set $40.00

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ryusei']alright im interested in buying a few things...if u can prove to me (somehow) that u are trustworthy i will buy...sumthing...interested in these (if u still got them)
Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga 2 $30.00
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne (SEALED) $25.00
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 SPECIAL EDITION with ART BOOK AND SOUNDTRACK $25.00
Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga Deluxe Box Set $40.00

mm...well guess ur right...i could pull out my refs from other sites if u guys wanna see them =/ i just didnt wanna go like 'look at my refs from everywhere else and see how trustworthy i am'...or u can tell me other ways of proving my trustworthiness...
and wut would fb be..? (would it be facebook by any chance..?)

[quote name='Ryusei']mm...well guess ur right...i could pull out my refs from other sites if u guys wanna see them =/ i just didnt wanna go like 'look at my refs from everywhere else and see how trustworthy i am'...or u can tell me other ways of proving my trustworthiness...
and wut would fb be..? (would it be facebook by any chance..?)[/QUOTE]

fb = feedback

bump for OP

bread's done
Back