GoHatstings from Amazon seem to be selling everything dirt Cheap.

[quote name='nightmare452']Hahaha, CAGs don't miss a thing. I just bought Tomb Raider Anniversary Xbox 360 for just $4.56 with them. Not bad deal. (shipping was 3.99, but still worth it in my book)[/QUOTE]
That's a fantastic deal. Thanks for letting us know!
Also, same thing to the OP-- I'm really considering Saints Row 2.
Does anyone know if GoHastings gives manuals and original cases?

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']That's a fantastic deal. Thanks for letting us know!
Also, same thing to the OP-- I'm really considering Saints Row 2.
Does anyone know if GoHastings gives manuals and original cases?[/quote]
From my past purchases with them, they do. But, it's not really guaranteed though.

[quote name='bassec']Can anyone else check out all the way? I keep getting chnaged to 0.[/quote]

Its gone. Most likely he had 1 copy and sold it already. So close too.!!!

Still, the regular is at 35, not bad since even w/ shipping its less than 40.

[quote name='animemaniac14']is there an easy way to view all that they're selling?[/quote]

I can't figure that out. Looks to me like we're forced to search... type something in and hope something worthwhile comes out...

[quote name='deankryan']I can't figure that out. Looks to me like we're forced to search... type something in and hope something worthwhile comes out...[/quote]

search for either 360 or ps3 and it will give you a lot of the cheaper games first.

Hmmm... could this be legit? Are they just trying to clearance everything out? I'm gonna see if I can find anything good left...

They're selling Naruto: Rise of a Ninja (360) for $3.27. Excellent game for the price, even for non-fans.

I give up, I've been trying since this thread had one reply and
Spaceballs2.jpg

[quote name='deankryan']I can't figure that out. Looks to me like we're forced to search... type something in and hope something worthwhile comes out...[/QUOTE]

Type in the name of the system you are looking for. I.E. "360".

Ta-da!

I got overly excited when it came to checkout and then both games said that they only have '0' left in stock... :cry:

I didnt realize they are clearing out so many games. I just bought Dead Space for the 360 like 2 hours ago for $24 and should have looked for other deals.

Most of these deals are actually not much better than current ebay values for used games.

This is nothing - I bought Culdcept Saga from these guys for 2.99 awhile back. Was in perfect shape, by the way.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Search is broken for me now. Anyone else?[/quote]

Searching for me is dead too. Too bad, some excellent deal here. Some lurker probably took them all. Ever rare ones like Brother in Arms for Wii. Either that or the seller took them out since he saw the prices weren't in par with the rest. Huge drop on the Fallout3 collector edition if someone did get it for $29.

[quote name='gkrykewy']Most of these deals are actually not much better than current ebay values for used games.

This is nothing - I bought Culdcept Saga from these guys for 2.99 awhile back. Was in perfect shape, by the way.[/quote]
Meh. I don't trust ebay.

[quote name='animemaniac14']there are still some last gen games that they're selling for $0.10 and $0.01 if you care to look...i know i do[/quote]

Even those are coming up as sold out.

By the way, Amazon only lets you search for a certain amount of time on third party listings before this message comes up:

"You have made too many requests to this page. Please try again later.".

Sucks. Why are the listings still there? Is that something that normally happens with multiple quanity listings on the marketplace? (The listings hang around for a while even though the quanity is at 0)

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Sucks. Why are the listings still there? Is that something that normally happens with multiple quanity listings on the marketplace? (The listings hang around for a while even though the quanity is at 0)[/quote]

They typically have a listing up that says "This item is currently unavailable" for a short period of time. These have been up for hours and without that message. Something is wrong...

[quote name='animemaniac14']think they're starting to pull them all..oh well..ast least i got Eye of Judgment w/camfor $8 shipped :whistle2:D[/quote]

I hope it actually comes with the camera (and accessories).

For those that don't know "go hastings" is "Hastings", the big media superstore chain, and they often have their games marked a substantial percentage below the standard going rate, however the new price point they're using is either a mistake or a big dump-off. They tend to list only one copy of a title at a time which is why they keep selling out so quickly, especially now that its become common knowledge. Initially, you had plenty of time to search, check-out, and score a one cent animal crossing or what have you, but now its just become the headache that every forum-grabbed nuance becomes.

bread's done
Back