Dead Space Target.com $30

Actually went to my local Target earlier in the week and bought a copy of Dead Space for me to return and rebuy on BF.

Now I can rip that open RIGHT NOW and return the one I order from Target.com. Sure the difference is a few cents, but it saves me about 3 lbs of headache on BF in a Target line.

Thanks CAG, you make gaming possible!

You can add them to your cart drock edit: sorry you can't "add CoD WAW" to your cart, but Amazon.com is selling it for the same price and it ships from target ^_^

I ordered a ps3 copy. Comes to a little over 35 with shipping. You may have to try your own search on the site to get a link that will add it to your cart. Happy thanksgiving

Just got it with Midnight Club LA for 78 bucks using my XBL Diamond Card.I thought I'd never use that thing. :)

[quote name='hothitter']Just a heads up too, Amazon's already matched all the dvd/TV season set prices that Target is offering. :)[/QUOTE]
Awesome! House season 3, here I come! Thanks for the post.

3 bucks shipping is worth not having to spend 30 minutes finding a place to park. This was the only thing I wanted at Target anyway. Thanks OP!

[quote name='Medium_Pimpin']ESRB thing wont let me keep it in my cart. I click yes i am older than 17 and it moves it to "save for later"[/quote]

Same here. It is in my "save for later" box and it isn't working when I click to move it into my actual cart.

Anyone know why it automatically goes to "save for later" for me when I add to cart and I am unable to move it to my cart?

[quote name='esuarez27']The save for later thing came up for me as well. Just keep trying to add it. It eventually worked for me.[/QUOTE]

They are on top of it, Add to cart button is gone. Best of luck for those who got their orders in.

Well Dead Space was working for awhile, you can buy it for $30.00 and have it shipped to you, but I guess Target website techs are catching on and labeling it as in-store only

I got mine in, but hopefully they will honor it!!!

Brothers in Arm and Dead Space seem pretty dead now. Reordered and only got Boom Blox since I wanted to use the coupon. BiA is still over on GameStop.com though.

I'm lucky to have got it in. Thanks to the cag for the first post on this thread. Also picked up boom blox with the code, thanks to the poster for that.

Just got it to work on Boom Blox with coupon. Thanks for the news on the sale and coupon, greatly appreciated!

*only needs to focus on Amazon tomorrow now*

can some one post a link for ps3 dead space $30 i cant find the amazon link
i cant order it from target and target isnt open today i really want this game
thank you

[quote name='Cheadyp']I tried the demo but I had to really struggle to read the text on my sdtv. Is there any way to make the text bigger?[/QUOTE]

I don't think so. Even on my 50inch 1080p plamsa the text is pretty small.

This game is pretty awesome though.

I'm hoping Amazon matches this tomorrow then when that deal should be live again. Between Far Cry 2, Brothers in Arms & Orange Box on Amazon and EndWar on Bestbuy.com, I've got every other deal I want so far except Dead Space, all without so much as looking as a crowd of obsessed shoppers.

[quote name='OGHowie']I don't think so. Even on my 50inch 1080p plamsa the text is pretty small.

This game is pretty awesome though.[/quote]

Oh well I guess I will pass on this deal. I will just buy it for PC some day. But I really wish it was GFWL and had achievements. A single player game's not worth very much to me without achievements.

bread's done
Back