Keep getting logged out

PsyClerk

CAGiversary!
Every so often I check the boards to find that I am logged out. I have auto login checked. I've had this happen maybe four times in the past couple of days, both at home and at work. It's happened once at work today, and I got home and it happened here as well. I haven't made any changes to cookies or the like, so I'm at a loss at to what's wrong.

[quote name='smellhasreturned']its because the message boards went down last night. well for me they did[/quote]they do that every night (and sometimes during the day). But I was logged out this morning. I was too lazy to log in for awhile, so I didn't even look at the deals forum or read the PM that was sent to me.

[quote name='rabbitt']Yup. So how 'bout all these disasters? Floods, landslides, tidal waves... CAGer's getting logged out.[/quote]

We need a relief fund. Just send all of your cheap ass games to me.

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='smellhasreturned']its because the message boards went down last night. well for me they did[/quote]they do that every night (and sometimes during the day). But I was logged out this morning. I was too lazy to log in for awhile, so I didn't even look at the deals forum or read the PM that was sent to me.[/quote]

The boards are still hanging every night?
I thought we had resolved that issue.

The logout problem I am aware of.
It was caused by my trying to fix the index message flags issue.

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='smellhasreturned']its because the message boards went down last night. well for me they did[/quote]they do that every night (and sometimes during the day). But I was logged out this morning. I was too lazy to log in for awhile, so I didn't even look at the deals forum or read the PM that was sent to me.[/quote]

It was caused by my trying to fix the index message flags issue.[/quote]

Yeah, last night the I couldn't access the boards for a bit either. Today, after not being on for a while, I came back to see that my "View posts since last visit" was at 0. I don't know if there's anything wrong, but I thought you should know about it.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='rabbitt']Yup. So how 'bout all these disasters? Floods, landslides, tidal waves... CAGer's getting logged out.[/quote]

We need a relief fund. Just send all of your cheap ass games to me.[/quote]

Since WSB is so busy designing avatars, send them to me, and I will play them for WSB.

Yup same thing happened to me a couple times today. Once in the morning when I tried logging in (thank goodness I remembered my password) and once later in the afternoon.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='smellhasreturned']its because the message boards went down last night. well for me they did[/quote]they do that every night (and sometimes during the day). But I was logged out this morning. I was too lazy to log in for awhile, so I didn't even look at the deals forum or read the PM that was sent to me.[/quote]

It was caused by my trying to fix the index message flags issue.[/quote]

Yeah, last night the I couldn't access the boards for a bit either. Today, after not being on for a while, I came back to see that my "View posts since last visit" was at 0. I don't know if there's anything wrong, but I thought you should know about it.[/quote]

Yup for about a half hour (maybe less) I wasn't able to access the boards and it said site not responding. It was late at night too when I didn't think there would be a huge amount of site traffic. Its happened for the last two nights.

[quote name='bignick'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='rabbitt']Yup. So how 'bout all these disasters? Floods, landslides, tidal waves... CAGer's getting logged out.[/quote]

Since WSB is so busy designing avatars, send them to me, and I will play them for WSB.[/quote]

winpwn3d.gif

...oh wait! Damnit!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='bignick'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='rabbitt']Yup. So how 'bout all these disasters? Floods, landslides, tidal waves... CAGer's getting logged out.[/quote]

Since WSB is so busy designing avatars, send them to me, and I will play them for WSB.[/quote]

winpwn3d.gif

...oh wait! Damnit![/quote]

HA HA HA HAH AHA HA HA HA HA HA HAH AH A
that pic is great!!!!!!!

Seriously, its the least I can do for you for designing my avatar.

For participation's sake, I've been getting this problem, too.

Since I've always refused to join any club that would have me for a member, I thought it might be some form of immune response.

bread's done
Back