FREE Fun Game that earns you money, ipods, and macs!

holljoy3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://www.futuregame.com/index.php?r=cragler

At this site, you play a game where you guess whether stocks go high or low. You can win money, ipods, and macs from this site.

Heres a good strategy to WIN:

First wait for the stock to fall a great distance, when it does guess higher. Notice I guess "higher" right when the bar drops quite low.

Now, the bar should go back up very high, resulting in a win. In the above pic, my strategy worked! Try it and win money, ipods, and macs. Join now under me and try to win! http://www.futuregame.com/index.php?r=cragler

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, stop bumping your thread. 1 bump per 24 hours please.

Anywho, it sucks how I'm in school when the Stock Market is open -_- How much have you made from this site?

What happens if two people tie for the streak in one day? I was at 7, and I tried to go for 8 but lost. The leader right now has 7, so I figured I couldn't tie and tried to take the lead!

UGH!

Also, to get the highest streak for the ipod, say the person in first has 7, and i get 8, in order to get the 8 streak do i need to cash out? Like what do i have to do after i just won my 8th game to become on the leaderboards

[quote name='KysarKills']Also, to get the highest streak for the ipod, say the person in first has 7, and i get 8, in order to get the 8 streak do i need to cash out? Like what do i have to do after i just won my 8th game to become on the leaderboards[/quote]

I'm almost positive you have to cash out

edit: from website
You haven't won an iPod yet. Get the longest cashed-out streak of the day and win!

is it harder to win prizes the more referrals you have??? like i can win a 1gb ipod right now. if i refer 5 friends i can get a 2gb. will that put me at another levelwith different people and instead of having to get 8 in a row to be ahead today i will need like 10

[quote name='BarbblerElf']is it harder to win prizes the more referrals you have??? like i can win a 1gb ipod right now. if i refer 5 friends i can get a 2gb. will that put me at another levelwith different people and instead of having to get 8 in a row to be ahead today i will need like 10[/quote]
I belive its just the highest for the day.
I mean, if no one gets above 1, and then you get 2 for the day, you win.

[quote name='KysarKills']I belive its just the highest for the day.
I mean, if no one gets above 1, and then you get 2 for the day, you win.[/quote]

I know it's highest for the day, but if you are playing for the 2gb ipod and i am playing for the 1gb will our scores be competing against each other or only against people playing for the same prize

[quote name='BarbblerElf']I know it's highest for the day, but if you are playing for the 2gb ipod and i am playing for the 1gb will our scores be competing against each other or only against people playing for the same prize[/quote]
Its only for that prize. So you wont be playing agiast the 1GB, ipod touch ect.

yah, if multiple ppl have the same amount for the most, at the end, a random winner is chosen from them. So, yah, next time, tie!

Also, the more referrals u have, the better prizes u can get, it doesn't hurt ur chance of winning at all. I'll let u know if i win anything.

BTW, what i do is wait for a big sudden increase or decrease, then I click down/up. It works usually because after a sudden increase or drop, it usually does the opposite right after. Hope i made some sense there :/

[quote name='Arget']Currently in 1st place with 2 hours left. Hopefully I'll be able to hold so I can see if it is def. legit.[/quote]

nice

[quote name='Arget']Currently in 1st place with 2 hours left. Hopefully I'll be able to hold so I can see if it is def. legit.[/QUOTE]

Good luck! I was at 7 once today, 6 once, and 5 three times.

So close, but yet so far!

[quote name='Arget']Currently in 1st place with 2 hours left. Hopefully I'll be able to hold so I can see if it is def. legit.[/quote]

Too bad you didn't win yesterday but you are tied for first today with 11 guesses. Nice.

wait till bar drops very low, then click up. because, usually, after it suddenly drops low, the bar usually travels quickly back up. Works for me.

[quote name='holljoy3']wait till bar drops very low, then click up. because, usually, after it suddenly drops low, the bar usually travels quickly back up. Works for me.[/quote]I try to do that then the dang bar decides not to activate the "yellow box" untill it has moved- usually WAYY too much in the way I do not want- making me lose my streak.

Wow this game made me a wreck. I had 11, yes, 11, the current best of the day, and I went for it. It was like .000 whatever it is 2 points below the line. I was so nervous... ugh I wanna get my sister a shuffle for christmas (all she's been asking for) so I need to win this.

well, at least u were close. I guess, if u dont feel like risking it, cash out. But, hey, the max ive gotton is 9 so ur good. Keep trying!

bread's done
Back