Legendary $29.99 NEW at EB/GS (PS3/360)

I know the reviews were so-so but I want to check this one out - I have extra credit so I think im gonna go run and get it. Thanks for the info - great find.

I've heard about the bad reviews for this game, but I'm still curious to give it a try. However, I'm pretty sure that this game will drop to $20 soon enough.

[quote name='KiySeph']I've heard about the bad reviews for this game, but I'm still curious to give it a try. However, I'm pretty sure that this game will drop to $20 soon enough.[/quote]

Im tempted to bite at $29 but it only has been out for like a month and granted they released it with some other big names but $30 in a month lol it will only hit $19.99 soon enough at this rate... im still tempted as hell though

I might buy it in the B2G1 sale with Army of Two and Ace Combat 6 making each one end up costing a little over 16 each. If it sux I'll trade it to Blockbuster for a gain, so no risk there.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']This is retail price, and has been this way for at least a week :([/quote]

This is retail price and has been this way for at least a week?

not here: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...p=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960

or here: http://www.target.com/Legendary-Xbo...47?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k:legendary&page=1

or here: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=8342292

or here: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874994002

The only other place I saw it for that price is Amazon and sorry but they do not set the retail prices for everyone.

If you've got a lot of extra GS credit laying around, and you need/want to transfer to BBV for whatever reason, this is not the greatest flip in the world, but it's still positive. Right now at BBV it's fetching $35 for the 360 version, and $36 for the PS3! I know that sounds insane, 'cause I've heard it's kind of a crap game, but it's true! Obviously it would be a lot better to find a $26.99 used copy at GS and utilize the B2G1 free with some other positive flips as filler (AiTD, Sea Monsters-Wii, UT3, Blacksite, etc..). Even though I was able to pull some of these combos off on Wed., but chances of finding it used are slim, though.

[quote name='sgaldis211']If you've got a lot of extra GS credit laying around, and you need/want to transfer to BBV for whatever reason, this is not the greatest flip in the world, but it's still positive. Right now at BBV it's fetching $35 for the 360 version, and $36 for the PS3! I know that sounds insane, 'cause I've heard it's kind of a crap game, but it's true! Obviously it would be a lot better to find a $26.99 used copy at GS and utilize the B2G1 free with some other positive flips as filler (AiTD, Sea Monsters-Wii, UT3, Blacksite, etc..). Even though I was able to pull some of these combos off on Wed., but chances of finding it used are slim, though.[/quote]

So... The G in CAG stands for "Game-Flipper" now?

[quote name='sgaldis211']How do you think you get the games you really want cheaply??[/quote]

Ahh the old Fashioned way, wait for a price drops and clearance ;)

I'm certain this will be a sub-$10 game within the next two months... and I'll probably bite at that price, if only to laugh at it :)

[quote name='Derrick1979']Ahh the old Fashioned way, wait for a price drops and clearance ;)[/QUOTE]

+1

Stinking youngin's. =P

[quote name='Derrick1979']Ahh the old Fashioned way, wait for a price drops and clearance ;)[/quote]

Hey, I enjoy waiting around for clearance prices, etc...but I think I would rather go ahead and play Gears 2, Fable 2, Fallout 3, FarCry 2, FIFA '09, COD:W@W, Mirror's Edge, and Left 4 Dead now (for free from trading/flipping) without having to wait a year for those to go on clearance. But that's just me; I'm impatient.

[quote name='sgaldis211']Hey, I enjoy waiting around for clearance prices, etc...but I think I would rather go ahead and play Gears 2, Fable 2, Fallout 3, FarCry 2, FIFA '09, COD:W@W, Mirror's Edge, and Left 4 Dead now (for free from trading/flipping) without having to wait a year for those to go on clearance. But that's just me; I'm impatient.[/quote]

Well your hoarding to satisfy your flipping needs then in turn leads to other posts in threads about people not getting on a deal because someone came in and cleaned out the place. I understand unless the store has a 1 copy per customer rule you can buy as much as you want and the store wants them to sell but people nowdays look at this site as an outlet for deals for themselves and what gain margin are they looking at.This is a deals forum for a community and last time It takes more then one person to make a community.

Either way do as you please but dont going crying in another thread one someone gets the jump on you.

bread's done
Back