X-Blades PS3 - Target.com - $9.90 Pre-Order

Ordering more than one is just asking for a cancel, obviously is a price mistake, hope we get something out of this

what did this game get in reviews in russia? (hopefully above 70%)
it looks like typical hack n' slash...hope it provides a challenge

[quote name='Morphine']Ordering more than one is just asking for a cancel, obviously is a price mistake, hope we get something out of this[/quote]

picked up 10 more because you said that

am i the only one that thinks target will suddenyl start charging people the other $50 once the game actually releases? :p

i just feel target is trying to do a money down type of thing. but who knows, we will see. :p

[quote name='anathema728']picked up 10 more because you said that[/quote]
I hope you enjoy your ten copies, is not like you are going to find some1 to buy them, game is only worth it at this price, lol

[quote name='the_grimace']am i the only one that thinks target will suddenyl start charging people the other $50 once the game actually releases? :p

i just feel target is trying to do a money down type of thing. but who knows, we will see. :p[/QUOTE]

They can not legally do that. They can cancel, but not charge more unless you approve.

I got this in my email:
Please note: At least one item in your order does not yet have a price. We'll e-mail you once it's announced by the publisher. (Don't worry--we won't ship until you approve the price.)

So they have an out clause for my order of hiest and x-blade.

Saw this posted on another forum regarding the pre-order...

"Please note: At least one item in your order does not yet have a price. We'll e-mail you once it's announced by the publisher. (Don't worry--we won't ship until you approve the price.)"

I was interested in this game after looking at videos a while back. $10 for what looks like a low-budget dmc is perfect by me!

In for one, I was going to give this one a rental but at that price, I'll take a dive.

Pretty sure it'll get canceled but it's worth a try.

Thanks OP.

[quote name='tylerdurden689']

"Please note: At least one item in your order does not yet have a price. We'll e-mail you once it's announced by the publisher. (Don't worry--we won't ship until you approve the price.)"[/quote]

Wonder how they can validate that claim, when both X-blade & Heist have a valid price showing, $9.90 & $19.90 respectively

no where does it say "Money Down" or partial payment..

sounds mighty weird, and they're protecting there incompetent people who work for them..

Yea, very weird. They pull shit on me I'll fight it to the death... Hell, I know Target has a magazine aisle I can knock over, then glitter employees off as they come in waves to defeat me...

if they made a mistake...
you think I can hassle, complain enough to give me at that price? (I can be an *** if I have to be)
then again never really wanted xblade.... got it cause it was cheap ^^

ordered x-blades, not too sure about ordering hei$t for $20.xx....i'll have to do some research (who is the developer, release date, etc.)

EDIT: Codemasters, 3/2/09, also the coverart is different on gamestop's site, who knows

even if both x-blades and Hei$t are horrible... maybe trading them back in can equate in a new game when they ship... or if they ship...

Clearly this is a price error

Try searching for "X-Blades" and "Heist" in the search bar and the PC Versions and Xbox 360 versions of each pop up and are the correct $49.99 and $59.99 prices. I dont have any doubt that these are going to be canceled but maybe a girtcard will be a consolation.

BTW I ordered a copy of each. I am still hoping like the rest it will go through though.

I could've sworn there were already a buncha posts explaining that the price is only for placement and you will be notified when the game has a REAL price to see if you still want to purchase it at full price.

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']Hmmm does this mean that the deal is valid and they shut it down so no one else could take advantage of this deal/glitch or did we lose the game? :cold:[/QUOTE]
I don't think that Target is in any way obligated to honor the prices if they are a mistake. And it would be a pretty stupid business move to lose $40-$50 per game in sales when they can just pacify most of us with a $5-$10 coupon. Of course, with that said, I would love it if the orders would go through but I don't see why Target would let them go through.

well will we get that coupon on top of our full refund? or will they just give us a gift card for the amount we paid

[quote name='dejeckt']well will we get that coupon on top of our full refund? or will they just give us a gift card for the amount we paid[/QUOTE]

Online stores don't charge your credit card until the items ship. At least, no reliable retailer would. Generally with major price mistakes like this the orders just get canceled, and if we are lucky we'll get a coupon code out of it.

SHIT!! I didn't pull the trigger last night after seeing this thread(and the others for the same deal), then the item went 'sold out' and now it's up to $59.99 on Target's site.

I guess this deal is DEAD.

EDIT:^^^^^beautiful avatar (sig that is)
I love that each page has the same questions:

will we get refunded?
is this still legit?
do we get free gift cards?
I'm a newbie {fill in the blank}?

Ugghhh....that's my rant sorry

bread's done
Back