So how much would these XBox games go for?

ShockingAlberto

CAGiversary!
I bought some games at Gamestop's "Buy 2, Get 1 free" used game deal. At the time, I had planned to get an XBox, but have recently decided against it. In order to recoup my losses from the games, I was planning to eBay them. I was just curious how much three unsealed, unscratched, and undamaged-boxed games would go for.

Ninja Gaiden
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Shenmue II

Are they particularly rare? Total, I paid $47.50 for them, so I'd like to get at least that back, plus some profit. How much is a fair price?

Well, after a quick look on Ebay I would estimate:

Ninja $20
Panzer $15
Shenmue 2 $10

Shenmue 2 isn't even getting many bids.

Ninja Gaiden $25.00
Panzer $10.00
Shenmue II $6.00

Just estimates, but it looks like no profit for you.

EDIT: No they aren't rare.

[quote name='ShockingAlberto']I bought some games at Gamestop's "Buy 2, Get 1 free" used game deal. At the time, I had planned to get an XBox, but have recently decided against it. In order to recoup my losses from the games, I was planning to eBay them. I was just curious how much three unsealed, unscratched, and undamaged-boxed games would go for.

Ninja Gaiden
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Shenmue II

Are they particularly rare? Total, I paid $47.50 for them, so I'd like to get at least that back, plus some profit. How much is a fair price?[/quote]

Well Shenmue 2 was just 5$ at fry's last week, so I wouldn't count on more then 10 for it

25ish for ninja gaiden

10ish for panzer dragoon orta

you'll be lucky to get over 50$ for all of it.

bread's done
Back