Amazon PS3 Deals

It 60 for PS3 it 35.99 for 360. Amazon must have change there price really quick because 41.99 and dualshock 40.96

Somebody posted a thread dedicated to R&CF:ToD back on 11/28, but decent deals on the rest. I can't recommend Uncharted enough, its fantastic. I wouldn't be surprised to see Uncharted and R&C hit greatest hits soon-ish though.

Also, if your local Blockbuster still happens to have a new copy in stock, Ratchet and Clank F:ToD was $32.99 when I bought it a few days ago. A buck is a buck! =) Oh, and Uncharted is $39.99 new at BBV too I think. Again, only a dollar difference.

[quote name='Sandman1000']It 60 for PS3 it 35.99 for 360. Amazon must have change there price really quick because 41.99 and dualshock 40.96[/quote]

If you're referring to GTA IV, that's from Hubbagames. Amazon is $39.99 now, listed on the side, but ships in '2 to 3 weeks'.

[quote name='guyver2077']the ONLY PS3 game im interested is Uncharted. $40 IMHO is not a deal. Cant believe its still at that price[/quote]

Well, most places still sell it for more, so relatively speaking it is a deal. Gamestop wants $40 for it used still. Now that its coming bundled with the 160 GB model, I would expect to see more used copies showing up at Gamestop as people finish the game (or decide they don't like it). So, w/ Edge and/or coupon, it'll be a decent deal used soon. Also, my Target sold out of Uncharted many months ago, but I believe people have been reporting it on clearance, getting down to $29.98 at some stores.

[quote name='guyver2077']the ONLY PS3 game im interested is Uncharted. $40 IMHO is not a deal. Cant believe its still at that price[/quote]

I just saw a few copies at Target for $30, and that's the best price I've seen on it anywhere. It's well worth every penny. It's by far my favorite game this gen. You are right though, 1080i is for douche bags.

yea it was a fun game.. rented it once.. it should be a 29.99 new game by now though.. i was going to order it off ebay and use cashback.. but ill wait a little longer.. maybe amazon will have it on sale before xmas

The unfortunate thing about gaming, is that the popular titles like Uncharted stay at 60 bucks until they are made a greatest hits. I personally find it frustrating that games that are over a year old still hold 59.99 price tags, but they can sell them for that price, so go figure.

As per the GTA IV deal, I don't know why the price isn't on the main page anymore. As mkernan said above, if you click through to the sellers page, it still shows amazon selling it for 39.99. But again 2-3 weeks for delivery.

[quote name='guyver2077']the ONLY PS3 game im interested is Uncharted. $40 IMHO is not a deal. Cant believe its still at that price[/QUOTE]

I can...the game is absolutely incredible and worth every penny at $60.00. $41.99 is a great price for this game. I am sure price reductions by companies indicate slow sales especially when they happen so soon after release. A great game is a great game. You most likely will not see a cheaper price until it hits greatest hits status at $29.99. Or buy it used. I purchased my copy used like new and paid $35.00.

[quote name='madzippy']agreed. the older the game = the cheaper the price. for it to still be $40 is silly.[/QUOTE]

Well...that is just how things are in the world of strong sales for any given product. Until the video game market stops supporting the higher price on this game, the company is not going to lower the price just because the game has been out one year. By your logic....the PS2 has no business being sold at $129.99 because it has been out for 8 years. Strong sales even with the PS3 on the market....of which the first batch were backward compatible....have allowed Sony to maintain that pricing level. :)

[quote name='ineedgames4cheap']i guess i'll bite. your killin my wallet!

wallet.jpg
[/QUOTE]

This game is incredible.....very very fun. You will not regret paying $41.99...trust me.

[quote name='rcavictor1956']PS2 has no business being sold at $129.99 because it has been out for 8 years. . :)[/quote]

Something i definitely agree with.. but thats just me I guess.. 129.00 for a ps2 is fucking nuts

Anyways i agree its a good game but even the newest good games have periodic sales and cuts.. It seems this game has been at retail price forever.

Anyways I should of gotten this at gamefly. They have it currently at $31 (with my 10%) and i could have used the 10 bf coupon.

i rented uncharted last year. story was lame and the game was short. good graphics but other games on ps3 have better graphics now. yea, i never got the uncharted hype myself.

Uncharted for $60 is a deal. It's short, but I've completed it three times for several reasons: 1) the gameplay is fun and varied, 2) collecting the treasures/trophies is great, 3) it looks absolutely stunning.

Personally, though? If you could wait this long to play it, you may as well wait for it to hit greatest hits. $40 isn't nearly as great of a deal as we should be seeing. But I definitely suggest buying it now at any price, it's one of the very best, objectively, on the PS3.

I would recommend renting Uncharted. I thought I would like it and a combination of its Game play, story and overall brevity really didn't appeal to me as much as I hoped.

I found Uncharted in a clearance bin full of PSP and Wii games at Target last night. 28.99.

Only only PS3 games in it were R&C for 40 bucks (I believe) and Pirates of Caribbean for 20 bucks.

hope this is where we can post all the ps3 deals on amazon
icon_smile.gif
if so, i'll be looking at this thread everyday.

[quote name='guyver2077']the ONLY PS3 game im interested is Uncharted. $40 IMHO is not a deal. Cant believe its still at that price[/QUOTE]

pricepoint for amazon to get is 15 or 20... go go 13 more days of waiting till midnight...

right now amazon's got the 160 gb ps3 uncharted bundle + little big planet for 499.99 no tax + free shipping..

it's like getting LBP for free i guess.

yeah that's the deal today...and more than a few of us who had stayed awake til 3am on the east coast were disappointed. what's also disappointing is the fact that the deal is STILL available and not sold out, despite the site saying limited to first 500 buyers.

that's not a good sign.

is it the price? or has everyone gone wii crazy?

If I had to guess, I'd say it's just the lackluster nature of the deal. I mean, what are you getting here? Based on Amazon prices, LBP is $60, Uncharted is $40 and an 80GB PS3 is $400. Essentially you're getting 80GB more of HDD space for free with this deal.

I'd much rather see the $400 model bundled with a good game.

its the price, we all know that we can buy a cheaper version of the ps3 and slap another drive in there for less then the 160g price, getting uncharted and another game bundled with it helps but the 500$ price point is a tad bit high, i think they would have alot more takers with maybe the 80g version at 399 with a free game

Saying Unchartered isn't a good game because it wasn't long enough is like saying Raiders of the Lost Ark isn't a good movie because it wasn't long enough. If you enjoy a great , and I mean REALLY great, story you'll play it again just like you'd watch a great movie again.

[quote name='mkernan']

Also, if your local Blockbuster still happens to have a new copy in stock, Ratchet and Clank F:ToD was $32.99 when I bought it a few days ago. A buck is a buck! =)[/quote]

You would have been better by buying the game on amazon.com because you paid taxes!

Blockbuster 32.99 + 8.25% taxes = more than $33.99 shipped from amazon.

FAIL

[quote name='oasisboy']You would have been better by buying the game on amazon.com because you paid taxes!

Blockbuster 32.99 + 8.25% taxes = more than $33.99 shipped from amazon.

FAIL[/quote]

Well, that's debatable. Do you want to play the game now or wait half a week or more to play it? hehe.

Besides, I had BBV credit from flipping, so the minute difference is irrelevant to me personally.

For those of you looking for Uncharted, I think you should keep in mind that PS3 games are very durable since they're on blu-ray discs. I bought Uncharted used for $30 several months ago, and it's in perfect condition. Those things don't scratch. It's an old game, I'm sure you can find it for cheap on eBay or something.

Yeah, the extra scratch protection measures on the PS3 discs are quite nice. Sadly, it'll hurt Sony in the long run by meaning the used market will survive more since more discs can be sold without worry of scratches :p

uncharted cant decrease in value because that would place the Uncharted 160gb bundle at a lesser of a good deal so they will not allow the price to drop.

bread's done
Back