Yo OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In case you missed it, TFN:

[quote name='tiredfornow']I think I can share it with you since its content you don't have to pay for. I'll check it out when I get home.

TheRock88 gave me a code, but if what I'm thinking is correct, you'd be able to just go into PSN and redownload it and use it on your profile.[/QUOTE]

Let's do that! That way I can come over to your house and hang out.

The clubhouse feature is really weird. I joined some dude's clubhouse and the bulletin on his board said "Hey baby if you're reading this it means you're sexy and you need to party it up in this clubhouse whenever you're on."

:(

Not really. I ran into 15+ females just hanging out at the pool hall. :x

Of course they're surrounded by other dudes doing shit like sitting right in front of their cooters and typing stuff like "It smells like tuuuuuuuuuuna. tuuuuuuuuuuuuuna. tuuuuuuuuuna."

Yo OTT ...what's up? :]

image.php

LinkinTime!

[quote name='tiredfornow']I bet her box is absolutely beautiful. Like, stepping into another dimension covered in roses and dandelions.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I bet you're right Mr Robot

[quote name='darthbudge']Did you post a pic Mak? I don't see anything...[/quote]

Yeah, its a picture of TFN's avatar.

I don't think you're a tranny unless you're on hormones... :whistle2:s I think boo is only a crossdresser... potentially.

Hey, TMK, who's that in your avatar?

He was on PSN last night. I think he's the only person besides dallow who actually signs on regularly. I saw zewone hasn't signed on in almost 200 days. :lol:

[quote name='manthing']Did chika ever try that fucking code?[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing not yet. She wasn't feeling well when she got home last night around 7-7:30 -- she showered, ate, and went to bed. I'll see if I can get her to check it tonight.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']CK, you could always ask boo and HS, and get two opinions for the price of none. :D[/quote]

Hey, I dress and act like a man, bub!

[quote name='tiredfornow']___damn, I hope someone uploads the RE5 demo for us. :][/QUOTE]

Is it for the Japs only?

The stereotypical gay accent. "O Hey!" and all that.

Is that a natural thing, or an adopted trait to help identify members of the gay community? Most of my gay knowledge is from popular media, so I don't even know if that's something that is even commonly done in the real world.

How did it come about, whats the story behind it?

Sonic Unleashed sucks ass...going to trade that sucker in too. Got $35 for Shaun White last night, when I paid $20 for it :D...hoping I get atleast $30 for Sonic.

[quote name='crystalklear64']The stereotypical gay accent. "O Hey!" and all that.

Is that a natural thing, or an adopted trait to help identify members of the gay community? Most of my gay knowledge is from popular media, so I don't even know if that's something that is even commonly done in the real world.

How did it come about, whats the story behind it?[/QUOTE]

"O Hey!"? You mean like "Haaaaaay!!"? :lol:
If so, that's usually found amongst the stereotypical queens. DESPITE popular belief I'm actually not a queen. :nottalking:

In fact, gay men (the stereotypical type) and fat black women (stereotypical as well) are like the same people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back