TG Recruiting

[quote name='DarkSageRK']It sounds good, but I'm really not sure if I can respect white people. May I still join?[/quote]
ABSOLUTELY NOT. every one in the TW family will respect every one in it and out of it. if you cant do that then you can not join under any circumstance.

[quote name='smiggity'] We can show you what it is like to respect nothing.[/QUOTE]

Ahahhaa...it might be worth buying the game just to get in on this. Teabags for everyone?

[quote name='blackjaw']Ahahhaa...it might be worth buying the game just to get in on this. Teabags for everyone?[/quote]

And we can dance over their dead bodies while talking smack!!!

[quote name='guner101']ABSOLUTELY NOT. every one in the TW family will respect every one in it and out of it. if you cant do that then you can not join under any circumstance.[/QUOTE]

what happened you got kicked out of your tactical Tw clan and are in TG? poor you

[quote name='m_d_amore']what happened you got kicked out of your tactical Tw clan and are in TG? poor you[/quote]
oh no, TG stands for tactical gaming and there are 2 franchises, tactical warfare(TW) and tactical sports(TS) all come together to form tactical gaming(TG). and i dont know if i could make it on a week day, it would probaly be either on wensday or sunday but we could make it any day i geuss, ill ask my clan

bread's done
Back