Orange Box (360) $14.99 @ Amazon

Among the best values in gaming... anyone at all interested in the games would be nuts to not pick this up.

I also note, with some irony, that this is now just as much as Portal: Still Alive costs to download by itself.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Among the best values in gaming... anyone at all interested in the games would be nuts to not pick this up.

I also note, with some irony, that this is now just as much as Portal: Still Alive costs to download by itself.[/quote]Worth it, just for Portal alone.

Man, what about us that paid 60 at launch? :lol:

Crazy how often this game is constantly going on sale.

I got it for PC a while back but only played through Portal. Now that I have a 360 I'm tempted but I know it'll drop $5 more as soon as I submit the order.

Grr I don't know what to combine this with to get free shipping. And just two hours ago I ordered Prince of Persia Fallen King on DS. I tried to cancel it so I could combine it with this and get free shipping, but it already says "Item shipping soon" and won't allow me to cancel. Lame.

thanks OP!
icon_smile.gif

I noticed this earlier today, and I really want this, now to find something I want to push the total purchase to $25

In for one. Also I suggest combining it with a book, I just got Guns of the South by Harry Turtledove (that dude's an awesome author plus I love alt-history).

My buddy almost swung at me when I told him what I'm getting this for -- he paid $30 in-store about a month ago and thought he got a deal.

OB contains the original full game of Half Life 2 right? I just installed HL2 on my piece of garbage PC and would rather play it on 360.

Hey I cancelled my Namco Arcade and reordered with OB what a great deal on both. !31$ added Rtype Command with for a total of $41 bucks what a deal I have spent way too much damn money, STOP AMAZON JUST STOP.

[quote name='PacManster17']OB contains the original full game of Half Life 2 right? I just installed HL2 on my piece of garbage PC and would rather play it on 360.[/quote]

stating the obvious a bit, but yes. Full HL2 plus eps one and two, team fortress, and (the real value of the deal) Portal.

All of that could've been found out by looking on Amazon, OR READING THE BOX

Bought it last year for full price. Played Portal last december, played HL2 for the first time a couple weeks ago, and playing though Epi. 1 at the moment.

AWESOME DEAL. Quite possibly the most enjoyment I've ever gotten from a single home console disc.

yeah, this is an awesome deal.

btw, bought another copy for my brother. we'll be playing online together, hehe.
icon_smile.gif

Please. If you do not have this already get it. If you do have it, buy it for someone. This is a steal.

Had enough games to hold off on getting this at the moment, but at this steal of a price, jumped on it now too. Yay.

Hopefully Amazon has a few more awesome 360 deals like this to come.

Arrgh. I've been wanting this for a while, but I have a backlog and less time every week to play anything. Maybe I'll bite anyway and look at the case longingly every once in a while imagining how much fun it would be to play a game.

[quote name='dg7md']Man, what about us that paid 60 at launch? :lol:[/quote]

You paid an extra $45 to know the meaning of "the cake is a lie" while the rest of us sat here scratching our heads in confused curiosity for over a year.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tightclaws']Hey I cancelled my Namco Arcade and reordered with OB what a great deal on both. !31$ STOP AMAZON JUST STOP.[/QUOTE]

I paired it with Namco too. Have to return the $20 copy I got at BB.

I agree with everyone else.. cmon, if you guys can pay $15+ for some of the crappy games amazon has had on sale in the last week *cough* golden axe *cough*, why not pay $15 for one of the best games on 360?!

This disc RARELY leaves my 360. (It's in there right now.) I'm playing through Half Life 2 again. AGAIN. And Team Fortress 2 is my favorite online game. (Just need that promised expansion, Valve! It's December!)

See? Look below. VVVV

Just in case the 30 people ahead of me didn't hammer it home, BUY THIS if you haven't played it. You will not regret it. There is so much content here, for so cheap, and it's some of the best content at any price. BUY IT!!!

bread's done
Back