Any 360 aracde sales?

Purrso

CAGiversary!
Anyone know of any sites running a sale on a JPN 360 arcade. I already have an extra hd so would like to just go with the arcade model.

Right now I am planning to just go with Play-Asia as they have been great in the past.

Thanks for any and all help :)

Since this is the Asia thread I'm assuming your situated in Japan. In that case try Amazon.co.jp

I think he's just in the wrong thread. Mentioning Play-Asia sounds like he wants to import a system. Not a great deal on the Arcade system as they are charging roughly $100USD more than what it retails for in japan. That price spike is because of a supposed high shipping charge for bulky items to them, even though Play-Asia is HQed in Hong Kong, China. Where the charges shouldnt be so drastic for a not so long delivery of stock.

Anyway OP I wouldnt go expecting sales on websites like Play-Asia. Those types of sites never change their hardware prices unless the system gets old enough where they know someone wont be foolish enough to pay their asking price.

As for the amazon suggestion. If you're in Japan then go for it. If not then you're most likely screwed, cause the japanese amazon will cater to Japan, and have sellers most likely only willing to sell in and around the immediate areas.

bread's done
Back