The Official Penny (.01) Items Thread

slowdive21

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Please post any penny items you find at retail.

I know we have the guide thread, but I am also interested in non gaming related penny items. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a sex pistols GH3 face plate, a sleeping beauty alaram clock, 10 Rosanne DE boards (and 10 free DVD sized mailers o reuse) and a superman bust for $0.01. I found out about all of them . . . HERE!

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I got a sex pistols GH3 face plate, a sleeping beauty alaram clock, 10 Rosanne DE boards (and 10 free DVD sized mailers o reuse) and a superman bust for $0.01. I found out about all of them . . . HERE![/QUOTE]

You must've missed out on the Spiderman statue ;)

[quote name='the_punisher']You must've missed out on the Spiderman statue ;)[/quote]
FUQ! My Big-daddy statue said he and Superman wanted to go family style on a spiderman statue.

[quote name='slowdive21']^^^ Link the thread please. I can only find the reduced guide thread.[/quote]
There was no specific thread, all were single postings. Perhaps you should start and manage a BB $.01 thread . . . oh yea that's real effort. (LOL)
Seriously, just check the deals forum once a day and your golden.

I also forgot the Transformers Lithogrpah I got for $.01

^^I am pretty much one of the main people who contribute to the penny guide thread.

I am sick of being bitched at for posting 'non guide' penny items on it. Since no one uses penny or pennied as a tag, then I don't see the .01 threads. We could get into how badly CAG and other bargain websites forums are organized and how bad the search functions are, but I was just hoping a thread on ANY bargain site existed on the web that had all .01 BB items.

Sometimes you can find stuff on BB's website by searching for "$", without quotes. Then click "See all xxxx results" and sort by price. This wouldn't include clearanced stuff that's not on the website though (such as the guides).

[quote name='clariste']Sometimes you can find stuff on BB's website by searching for "$", without quotes. Then click "See all xxxx results" and sort by price. This wouldn't include clearanced stuff that's not on the website though (such as the guides).[/quote]
Hey that worked:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcat17005&type=page&tab=1&_requestid=343766

Phonics CD-ROM Software for Kids $.01 (in store only)
You guys should start a thread for sure!

I'd be glad to contribute!

Haha, if you actually find one, you could take advantage of their $10 gc offer on these games and they'll pay you $9.99 to take it off their hands.

[quote name='Link927']Haha, if you actually find one, you could take advantage of their $10 gc offer on these games and they'll pay you $9.99 to take it off their hands.[/quote]
I just checked every state and major city around me and didn't find one that had it in stock. To whoever can find it, you deserve the free $9.99 giftcard.

Intriguing

What is this? Like a mass clearance thread sorta?
It was meant to be a thread for anything cheap (under 10 cents) at retail. BB used to basically penny out everything that was a bonus item. This thread never caught on though. There are a lot of stores that have penny items.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back