Ninja Gaiden 2 (360 - Used) $16.99 with Free Shipping at GameFly

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=4876]3729[/IMG-R]GameFly will be featuring one or two titles every few days at a low price with free shipping. These deals will continue to appear until the week before Christmas.

This deal goes live at 4AM EST:
:360:Ninja Gaiden - $16.99

GameFly's used games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Special Holiday Promotion: Save up to 20% on GameFly Subscriptions

Last edited by a moderator:
Man...would like to pick this up at this price but I doubt I'll be able to find the time to order it before it sells out. But thanks Cheapy.

Missed it on clearance at Target so may jump in. My R6 Vegas 2 DVD was in really bad shape though. Can't even test it because my 360 RROD on me and by the time I get a new one it'll be too late.

I guess this is close enough to the ~ $15 I was hoping for on this. Looks I'll be biting on another one -- goddamn my wallet hates me.

Tempted but my last purchase, Alone in the Dark, was chipped. Not scrateched, chipped. I am not taking that chance again at any price. I don't care if everyone in this forum has gotten perfect copies. Just waiting for a brand new one some day for $19.99 or less. It's coming. Hell, who's really got time to play it now anyway what with all the games we have picked up lately.

Doesn't GF offer free exchange for games that don't work?

[quote name='mrg']Tempted but my last purchase, Alone in the Dark, was chipped. Not scrateched, chipped. I am not taking that chance again at any price. I don't care if everyone in this forum has gotten perfect copies. Just waiting for a brand new one some day for $19.99 or less. It's coming. Hell, who's really got time to play it now anyway what with all the games we have picked up lately.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mrg']Tempted but my last purchase, Alone in the Dark, was chipped. Not scrateched, chipped. I am not taking that chance again at any price. I don't care if everyone in this forum has gotten perfect copies. Just waiting for a brand new one some day for $19.99 or less. It's coming. Hell, who's really got time to play it now anyway what with all the games we have picked up lately.[/QUOTE]

wow. ive been seing lots of people complaining about the discs from gamefly. i must be extremely lucky. i got 5 games thus far, and 4 were is seriously mint condition. one had a small scratch on the disc. the manuals and cases for all of them were in pristine condition.

[quote name='mrg']Tempted but my last purchase, Alone in the Dark, was chipped. Not scrateched, chipped. I am not taking that chance again at any price. I don't care if everyone in this forum has gotten perfect copies. Just waiting for a brand new one some day for $19.99 or less. It's coming. Hell, who's really got time to play it now anyway what with all the games we have picked up lately.[/quote]

Just contact their customer service they will exchange it out for you, I haven't had any problems doing that.

I already beat the game and traded it in. It ticked me off like no other game I've played. Yet, now I really want it back to go at it again. Hopefully my controller will survive.

[quote name='CheapyD']Their games are guaranteed, so they should replace it for you.
Use this form:
http://gamefly.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/gamefly.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php[/QUOTE]

my condomned 2 was scratched beyond belief and unplayable and they said all they could do was have me send it back and refund me my money. they said they cannot send replacements. you have to get a refund and submit a whole new order. which i cant now because condemned 2 is no longer $10 with free shipping. pretty stupid if you ask me.

[quote name='41down']my condomned 2 was scratched beyond belief and unplayable and they said all they could do was have me send it back and refund me my money. they said they cannot send replacements. you have to get a refund and submit a whole new order. which i cant now because condemned 2 is no longer $10 with free shipping. pretty stupid if you ask me.[/QUOTE]

Not trying to be funny but this is why I only order PS3 games from Gamefly. The PS3 discs are 100% perfect everytime because you can't really damage or scratch a blu-ray discs.

[quote name='tbolt30']Not trying to be funny but this is why I only order PS3 games from Gamefly. The PS3 discs are 100% perfect everytime because you can't really damage or scratch a blu-ray discs.[/QUOTE]

yeah well it has kind of killed my interest in doing business with them anymore despite their recent good deals. i dont know how they say they guarantee their games yet they wont replace them.

[quote name='tbolt30']Not trying to be funny but this is why I only order PS3 games from Gamefly. The PS3 discs are 100% perfect everytime because you can't really damage or scratch a blu-ray discs.[/QUOTE]

hmm. om page 1 i posted how i got 5 games from them and 4 were in mint condition, and 1 had a small scratch.

now that you mentioned it, every game i got was a ps3 one. i think your on to something.

EDIT: oops, no, i got mass effect from them and thats 360. it was in mint condition. still, i do sorta bleieve your theory

[quote name='41down']my condomned 2 was scratched beyond belief and unplayable and they said all they could do was have me send it back and refund me my money. they said they cannot send replacements. you have to get a refund and submit a whole new order. which i cant now because condemned 2 is no longer $10 with free shipping. pretty stupid if you ask me.[/quote]

I'm sorry to hear that. My copy came mint, so I guess you have to get lucky. =\

[quote name='dim2192']Overrated game no replay value unless you are a big fan of these games not worth the asking price[/quote]

They did add mission modes as dlc.

But it will cost you another $10 ;)

Why is it so damn difficult for people to take care of the discs? I understand it's Gamefly but still. I bought a used copy of NHL 09 from Gamestop today and the damn thing doesn't even work. Some people suck.

[quote name='skychotic']Why is it so damn difficult for people to take care of the discs? I understand it's Gamefly but still. I bought a used copy of NHL 09 from Gamestop today and the damn thing doesn't even work. Some people suck.[/QUOTE]

i hear ya...seriously. keep the damn thing in the case and stuff like this wouldnt happen. people seem to think its fine to just leave discs laying around on their floor etc. its annoying.

I've had a copy of this sitting on my shelf since this past summer--thank heavens it was a free one... still, I should actually play this sometime.

[quote name='skychotic']Why is it so damn difficult for people to take care of the discs? I understand it's Gamefly but still. I bought a used copy of NHL 09 from Gamestop today and the damn thing doesn't even work. Some people suck.[/quote]

People can't keep their cars, houses, or apartments in good shape. What makes you think they can keep something they spent $60 on in good shape?

Eh, I have about a $10 interest in this one, so I'll keep waiting. Plus, the only way I'll buy a used 360 game is from a b&m store where I can inspect the disk first. As someone else pointed out, it's nearly impossible to damage a ps3 disk so those are the only ones I'd take a chance with used sight-unseen.

[quote name='kobeisgod']Missed it on clearance at Target so may jump in. My R6 Vegas 2 DVD was in really bad shape though. Can't even test it because my 360 RROD on me and by the time I get a new one it'll be too late.[/QUOTE]

Ya I have always had good luck with Gamefly but my R6:Vegas DVD's were in HORRIBLE shape, I almost want to return it but they do seem to work so I may just keep em....Kinda crap tho.:cry:

[quote name='41down']my condomned 2 was scratched beyond belief and unplayable and they said all they could do was have me send it back and refund me my money. they said they cannot send replacements. you have to get a refund and submit a whole new order. which i cant now because condemned 2 is no longer $10 with free shipping. pretty stupid if you ask me.[/quote]

yea i feel u man. I purchased GTA 4 for $20 after using $15 worth of coupons. The case & manual were in excellent condition but the disc had scratches literally covering the entire disc. GameFly refunded my money but now $15 worth of coupons are lost! I still have faith but will be more careful with my purchases from them.

[quote name='ohboy10451']yea i feel u man. I purchased GTA 4 for $20 after using $15 worth of coupons. The case & manual were in excellent condition but the disc had scratches literally covering the entire disc. GameFly refunded my money but now $15 worth of coupons are lost! I still have faith but will be more careful with my purchases from them.[/quote]

Ouch they don't refund the coupons when its their fault?

[quote name='ohboy10451']yea i feel u man. I purchased GTA 4 for $20 after using $15 worth of coupons. The case & manual were in excellent condition but the disc had scratches literally covering the entire disc. GameFly refunded my money but now $15 worth of coupons are lost! I still have faith but will be more careful with my purchases from them.[/QUOTE]

that is just plain messed up. id demand your coupons back.

[quote name='BackInBlack']Ouch they don't refund the coupons when its their fault?[/quote]

guess not. One coupon was only for Black Friday and the other was for being a new member

Dumb game. Pass.

I've picked up R6 Vegas 2, Dark Sector, and The Club from them the past week, $9.99 each. So far I've received Vegas 2 and it's literally brand new. The seal had just been broken. even came with the EndWar demo (movie) disc.

the limited replay value is not worth a purchase. A rental would be more effective considering the economic problems we are all facing.

[quote name='handisnacks']Dumb game. Pass.

I've picked up R6 Vegas 2, Dark Sector, and The Club from them the past week, $9.99 each. So far I've received Vegas 2 and it's literally brand new. The seal had just been broken. even came with the EndWar demo (movie) disc.[/quote]

95% of the games I've gotten look like the seal was just broken, doesn't mean that the disc is in any way brand new (just looks like they tear through them and keep the case in pristine condition). Regardless, I love Gamefly and every single PS3 game has been mint.

I've been happy with the condition of the games I've gotten, about 6 so far for 360. They've all been in acceptable condition. They are used people, expect scratches, smudges and other issues.

This deal is decent if you aren't particular about the condition of your games and don't mind getting well worn discs. I tried them 3 times and a couple of the discs were in pretty rough shape. Their prices aren't rock bottom enough to compensate for accepting rental discs, at least not for me.

[quote name='urge26']95% of the games I've gotten look like the seal was just broken, doesn't mean that the disc is in any way brand new (just looks like they tear through them and keep the case in pristine condition). Regardless, I love Gamefly and every single PS3 game has been mint.[/QUOTE]

same. 5 games recieved. 4 were absolutely mint, my rainbow 6 vegas 2 has a SMALL scratch. that was it though... barely noticeable. im very pleased with them. just takes me a while to get the stuff. usually 5 buisness days... :whistle2:/

bread's done
Back