Weeds Blu-Ray at Amazon for 13.99

I bought the regular DVDs for $9 on BF.

If you have never seen the show it's great. Sure it becomes increasingly silly as the seasons go on, but it still has a lot of heart and is very entertaining.

Season 3 was $16.99 a few days ago when I ordered it, I checked hoping it had dropped a few bucks and I could get a mini rebate =P

First two seasons were good, three was a little off... and four started out promising then lost steam (except for the nude MLP scenes), although the cliffhanger left me intrigued...

At these prices even if you're slightly interested or curious you owe it to yourself to pick up at least the first two seasons. You won't be disappointed.

[quote name='zman73']First two seasons were good, three was a little off... and four started out promising then lost steam (except for the nude MLP scenes), although the cliffhanger left me intrigued...[/quote]

I loved the first season, but then I think each season gets progressively worse (to the point that season 4 was almost a chore). Thank God for some choice MLP scenes in season 4! :applause:

VEry very very good show.. if youre only getting season 1 or 2 get 3 as well.. trust me :)

Season 4 however was fairly lacking.. it wasnt anywhere near what the first three were :(

I actually liked four more than parts of two and three. Parts of two were... bleh... but the beginning of three was terrible and whatever Olsen twin they had i hated. However that lead to one of the best conclusions to a season ever, wonderfully done. Oddly enough I thought season 4 had one of the lamest season finales ever, go figure. :)

[quote name='freshzen']Season 3 was $16.99 a few days ago when I ordered it, I checked hoping it had dropped a few bucks and I could get a mini rebate =P[/quote]

Amazon doesn't give you the difference back anymore like they used to... if that's what your referring to at least.

Season 1 - $1.4 an ep
Season 2 - $1.17 an ep
Season 3 - $1.27 an ep

seems like a good deal to me. standard def tv shows cost more an episode.

Nice deal thanks ..
smile.gif

bread's done
Back