[Canada] Walmart - Guitar Hero III + Wired Guitar - 360 $38.83

That's a pretty sweet deal, actually. I wont be picking it up, but only because I think I have too many fake instruments as is (Guitar Hero 1 guitar, Guitar Hero 2 guitar, Rock Band wireless guitar, Rock Band wired guitar, Rock Band mic, Rock Band drums...).

But then again... this could make a good Christmas gift! Hmm... :whistle2:k

I might get into GH and stuff with this. But I'd need a flyer to price match or something. All the Wal-Marts are like an hour away and require two bus and a skytrain to get to @_@

Not bad, good intro into the game.

Personally though I just got too many instruments and I wasn't a fan of the X-Plorer guitar.

[quote name='Firestorm']I might get into GH and stuff with this. But I'd need a flyer to price match or something. All the Wal-Marts are like an hour away and require two bus and a skytrain to get to @_@[/quote]

Queensborough Wal-Mart is just across the bridge from 22nd Street Skytrain. But I don't think you can walk there unfortunately.

I've rarely seen wired bundles around.

[quote name='Firestorm']I might get into GH and stuff with this. But I'd need a flyer to price match or something. All the Wal-Marts are like an hour away and require two bus and a skytrain to get to @_@[/quote]

I think the wired guitar bundle is exclusive for Wal-Marts so no pm

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Queensborough Wal-Mart is just across the bridge from 22nd Street Skytrain. But I don't think you can walk there unfortunately.

I've rarely seen wired bundles around.[/quote]I was placed there by Mosaic to sell Fido phones during winter 07. Pain in the ass to get to =/ bus to joyce, skytrain to 22nd, bus over bridge, walk like 5 - 10 mins to wal-mart. Easiest is actually probably Capilano Mall in North Van or Guildford in Surrey x.x

[quote name='Firestorm']I was placed there by Mosaic to sell Fido phones during winter 07. Pain in the ass to get to =/ bus to joyce, skytrain to 22nd, bus over bridge, walk like 5 - 10 mins to wal-mart. Easiest is actually probably Capilano Mall in North Van or Guildford in Surrey x.x[/quote]

What about the Walmart at Lougheed mall? For me it's the easiest, hop on the Skytrain, get off at Lougheed Towncentre. It's kind of a long ride though. And you're right, Queensborough is a total pain in the ass to get to. I haven't really lived here all that long, tried once to get there by transit without really knowing where I was going (it's actually the closest one to me), and yeah, didn't work out all too well. Got totally turned around and just ended up going home.

Oh really? That's the part of the skytrain line I never go to so I never realized the Wal-Mart was so close. I'll check after my exam on Friday. Just one station away from Production Way iirc.

[quote name='Firestorm']Oh really? That's the part of the skytrain line I never go to so I never realized the Wal-Mart was so close. I'll check after my exam on Friday. Just one station away from Production Way iirc.[/quote]

Yep, Lougheed Towncentre is one stop from Production Way. The Walmart is way at the back of the mall above London Drugs. I believe it's open 7am to 11pm, though it may be open longer for Christmas holidays.

its now 24 hours!
Lougheed is crummy thou...
The electronics manager is an old bat.
You cant return video games at CS, you have to run and get her signature b4 you go to CS to return it!

I thought it might be open 24hrs now but I haven't been in for a while, so I wasn't sure. I haven't had any problems at it before, but then I've never tried returning anything.

I've been to Queensborough a couple times since I was one bus away during my co-op. Didn't know I had to walk 10 minutes and cross the highway to get there. >_>

I wonder if the new location at Boundary is anymore bus-friendly.

bread's done
Back