Space Chimps (360) $9.99 at Best Buy (online and in store)

KRS

CAGiversary!
Space Chimps

Better off picking this up in the store as $2.99 shipping and ~$0.50 tax make it less appealing online.

I played through 75% of it in two sessions (total time = about 3 hours) and I have to say it is a pretty decent platformer. Easy as pie and the puzzles never tax your brain for more than a minute or two, but the action is quite well done. The movie may have tanked, but the game is worth a look at this price.

All of these $10 less-than-average games add up if you keep buying them. Next thing you know you've spent $60 on a large pile of trash, when you could have had a AAA-title $60 or less game.

Just food for thought, thanks for the link though.

Good point.

BUT, the $10 'trash' titles keep you busy until the AAA-titles drop to $20 deals... ;)

(Having said that, I just recently purchased Gow II, Fable II, and Fallout 3...)

[quote name='hothitter']All of these $10 less-than-average games add up if you keep buying them. Next thing you know you've spent $60 on a large pile of trash, when you could have had a AAA-title $60 or less game.

Just food for thought, thanks for the link though.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hothitter']All of these $10 less-than-average games add up if you keep buying them. Next thing you know you've spent $60 on a large pile of trash, when you could have had a AAA-title $60 or less game.

Just food for thought, thanks for the link though.[/quote]
nice point gotta stop buying trashy games gotta keep resisting.:drool: But the price are unbeatable and the achievements:drool:. But on the contrary there are some decent games that drop to 10 dollars lately that are pretty good and irresistible to pass up. Good point though.

Finished Space Chimps last night. Probably about 5-6 hours to get through and collect most of the items. Still have to go back and do some speed runs to get the remainder of the ch33v0s, but all in all, it was fun lighthearted diversion from more "serious" games like Fallout and Too Human.

Games that I actually want to play are natural purchases at $20.
Under $10 is my price point for just about everything except for sports games - those I wait for $5.
Only exceptions on the 360 - I passed on Vampire Rain and Bomberman Act Zero - those would both have to go under $5 new before I'd bite. :)

bread's done
Back