When We Left Earth BR $22.49 @discovery store (25% off promo code)

rmb

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (100%)
Saw this on sd and not here, so here it is
When We Left Earth Bluray for 22.49
use code friend8 to get this price. I bought one seems like a good price it's $52 on amazon.
Be sure to check standard shipping to get free shipping!

This code is 25% off and appears to work on everything. Planet earth br for under $40.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, Discovery Channel store's been killing it recently with Blu-ray deals. Thanks OP -- I've been eyeing this at various stores for a while and can't resist at $22.50 shipped.

I was going to get this until I read that there is background music playing throughout the whole movie. From the reviews I read, they say that the music is played over the original audio so you cannot hear the astronauts talking for example.

Bought this again even though I had already gotten it from Amazon for $33.xx. I'll have to mail back that one at my own expense but the price difference ($9) makes it worth it for a cheap bastard like me.

Thanks OP and for the review links shrike.

Unfortunately for me, my location doesn't qualify for free shipping. $4 isn't bad, but for now I'll just pass the info on to my bro-in-law in Cali--mebbe I'll just watch his copy when I visit.

My email said anywhere from available to backorder 4-6 days... Oh well.. this is like my third discovery.com order in a month...

Anyone know if I can use the friend8 code again on a future purchasE?

[quote name='Darkflight']My email said anywhere from available to backorder 4-6 days... Oh well.. this is like my third discovery.com order in a month...

Anyone know if I can use the friend8 code again on a future purchasE?[/quote]

Considering I just tried to use the code on a purchase for the first time and the site told me it had expired I'm gonna go with 'no' on the future purchase option.

So anyone else finding this is dead?

It's too bad cause it was a great find by the OP on a tremendous mini-series. :applause:

Mine just showed up today via UPS.

It was packed in a #5 bubble mailer, which I used myself to ship game guides. :wall: Thankfully, it survived the trip OK without any messed-up discs.

bread's done
Back