Click My Link Contest! 1600ms And 2000 Wii Points And More!

[quote name='michigancubbie']clicked the link for you, I think you should draw now, while I have all the entries :lol:[/QUOTE]xD

[quote name='sticnap']what exactly are you trying to win?[/QUOTE] My name immortalized in the Resident Evil universe.

The leadearboard standing are lame right now, the top 10 are like big websites like Destructoid...Not really fair to the real fans who cannot get the same amount of clicks as a huge gaming blog site.

Whoever wins gets to choose the points value they want. PSN,wii or MS points.

I gave the link a click just now. Hopefully this contest helps you out a bit against the bigger sites.

i thought he said click it once a day. not 3 times o.o

whatever it may be im just clicking once a day. but u didnt respond to me last time. i clicked already in ur former thread but it got deleted i think. do i still get another entry?

[quote name='DarkTang']i thought he said click it once a day. not 3 times o.o

whatever it may be im just clicking once a day. but u didnt respond to me last time. i clicked already in ur former thread but it got deleted i think. do i still get another entry?[/QUOTE] Yes. :)

Also, im pretty sure that its one click per IP per day.

Thanks everyone!

I clicked. Good luck in this contest, sounds pretty interesting. Pretty huge fan of the RE series myself though i still like the original ones before 4, including Code Veronica X which is probably my favorite.

I shall click every day :]

Thank yous. :)

130 more clicks and I will crack the top 10! In the meantime, I have been replaying through every Resident Evil game I own. I just beat REmake again and im working on RE2.

Don't know if the response here will be enough to help break you into the top ten, but I'll do my part to help regardless. Clicked again for today.

bread's done
Back