Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix Press Kit

The only reason I'd buy this is for collection purposes, but it appears to be significantly less rare than the Mega Man one (1000 copies instead of 200).

Bleh...look at Ryu's gremlin face on the cover. That's one ugly mug I wouldn't want sitting in my collection. And charging us $50 for something others get for nothing? Screw that. Thanks anyway OP.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']The only reason I'd buy this is for collection purposes, but it appears to be significantly less rare than the Mega Man one (1000 copies instead of 200).[/quote]

Limited to 300 copies. Just the Chun-li figure is limited to 1k pieces

[quote name='Hirokun']Limited to 300 copies. Just the Chun-li figure is limited to 1k pieces[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just noticed that the news reports are that it's limited to 300... I wonder why the figure is limited to 1000?

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Yeah, I just noticed that the news reports are that it's limited to 300... I wonder why the figure is limited to 1000?[/quote]

That Chun figure has been around awhile, I believe they had a fair amount of em at Comic Con and they didn't sell

The Ryu headband is also going to be given away as a pre-order bonus for SFIV at Gamestop for those interested.

[quote name='dg7md']The Ryu headband is also going to be given away as a pre-order bonus for SFIV at Gamestop for those interested.[/quote]

That Ryu headband was handed out at Comic-con also in massive quantities =)

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Megaman 9 press kits went for close to $300 on eBay.
Easy profit folks.[/QUOTE]

That was limited to like a few hundred copies I think.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Megaman 9 press kits went for close to $300 on eBay.
Easy profit folks.[/quote]

Its still available for sale over 50 mins past its listing, I believe there are going to be alot of flippers who get their order cancelled due to the store erroring the stock of the item.

[quote name='Vinny']That was limited to like a few hundred copies I think.[/QUOTE]

Well this is 1,000.

So I'm guessing even then you could still probably sell for $100 or more.

I bought one, wonder how long it will last. Thanks for the heads up I wish I got the MM9 though

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Well this is 1,000.

So I'm guessing even then you could still probably sell for $100 or more.[/quote]

-_- where are you guys getting this 1,000 number? It is limited to 300.

Needless to say I ordered one. At the very worst I see myself breaking even, but should manage a good profit.

I got video game debt to pay :p

I can understand why its still in stock. Its quite expensive imo. Im a Street Fighter fan but its past my valuation. On top of that the 9 dollar "economy" shipping.. lol

[quote name='xblaze23']I can understand why its still in stock. Its quite expensive imo. Im a Street Fighter fan but its past my valuation. On top of that the 9 dollar "economy" shipping.. lol[/QUOTE]

Wasn't the megaman press kit the same price, and sold out within minutes? Tried to ordered it back then but there web page was screwy, item wasn't showing up and by the time I ordered it I got a backorder notice or something.

Oh well this came at a really bad time, spent too much on amazon, and gifts this holiday season so I'll have to pass on this.

Maybe I'm just not a big enough SF fan, but definite pass on this one. The Megaman press kit was utter crap, but stuffed inside a sweet, retro NES game's shell. This kit has no cool gimmick and is just a bunch of reused promo items.

Deal is probably dead then.

Dear Monsta Mack : Thank you for ordering on Capcom Entertainment, Inc.. Unfortunately, the product(s) you've ordered is currently out of stock and could not be shipped. The product(s) has been placed on back-order and will be shipped as soon as possible when the stock becomes available. You will receive another e-mail notification when your order has actually shipped. If you paid by credit card on our site, your credit card has been pre-authorized, but you will NOT be charged until the product ships. If you pre-paid using an alternate payment method, we will hold your funds until the product ships. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Product Name Qty Ordered Backorder Quantity Amount

I got a Mega Man press kit, but SFII is kind of less on the scale for me. Glad it's on back-order so I don't feel tempted.

The backorder email DOES NOT mean they are sold out. I got a code to pre-order one before today, and got the same email. The backorder email just means that it is not currently in their warehouse but will ship out.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Deal is probably dead then.

Dear Monsta Mack : Thank you for ordering on Capcom Entertainment, Inc.. Unfortunately, the product(s) you've ordered is currently out of stock and could not be shipped. The product(s) has been placed on back-order and will be shipped as soon as possible when the stock becomes available. You will receive another e-mail notification when your order has actually shipped. If you paid by credit card on our site, your credit card has been pre-authorized, but you will NOT be charged until the product ships. If you pre-paid using an alternate payment method, we will hold your funds until the product ships. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Product Name Qty Ordered Backorder Quantity Amount[/QUOTE]

I got the same email. This means that we are not getting it correct? If so is there a way to cancel the order?

[quote name='DomLando']I got the same email. This means that we are not getting it correct? If so is there a way to cancel the order?[/quote]

Please read my post before, as I have said, the backorder email DOES NOT MEAN you will not get it. They ARE NOT CURRENTLY IN THE WAREHOUSE therefore backordered(from a response on Capcom's website).

[quote name='Hirokun']Please read my post before, as I have said, the backorder email DOES NOT MEAN you will not get it. They ARE NOT CURRENTLY IN THE WAREHOUSE therefore backordered(from a response on Capcom's website).[/quote]

I will confirm that as well. Same thing happened to me with Mega Man.

[quote name='Demix500']+$9 s/h for economy[/quote]

If you add something else to your order so that the order totals at least $75, shipping's free.

I ended up getting this to accompany my Mega Man 9 press kit. I'm a huge Street Fighter Fan so, I guess, it was a no brainer for me. I can see the price putting others off, especially if they're not buying it for themselves (and collecting purposes).

bread's done
Back