***DEAD***FREE 48 hour XBOX Live Gold Trial

Don't have my 360 right now & I rather just buy a 13 month card instead of scraping the internet for a few measly hours.

I haven't been able to get a single one of these 48 hour trials to work for a few months now. It always says invalid code. However, for some reason when I look at my subscription option on my xbox it says it is good till 04/2010 and I definitely didn't pay for that long.

If anyone has an extra one they'd dont need I'd appreciate it if you PMed me one, I have a cell phone, but sadly it does not have texting capability.

Thanks!

[quote name='PhantomaZero']I've got Sprint, and I didn't get a text back. =([/quote]I'm on Sprint as well. Just tried and got it. Maybe try again?

you know what thanks to my fellow gamers trading in their brand new games i've got all these free 48 hr trials (3 in total)....my question is do the minutes accrue if i redeem the codes all on the same day or do i have to use each 48hr trial one after the other....just asking.....by they way thanks for text message for the additional free 48hrs...

[quote name='mykee98']QX9P7-TH2CM-KGX23-Y34WD-XX4DW

please post if you use this...[/quote]

code already used. too bad

but anyway i got one from texting. thanks OP

Do you guys even know where the text is going? The OP's link only shows details of how a 48-Hour Gold Trial works. It doesn't mean Xbox.com or MS is running this promotion.

[quote name='brandonv89']Text the word XBOX to 24477 and get a free 48 hour (2 days) trial code for XBOX Live Gold.

Terms, Conditions and Instructions: www.xbox.com/LIVE/trialcard48

Standard text messaging rates apply.

Enjoy![/quote]

lmao i texted 24477 to xbox and was waiting for my text back. i feel dumb lol

[quote name='gshell']you know what thanks to my fellow gamers trading in their brand new games i've got all these free 48 hr trials (3 in total)....my question is do the minutes accrue if i redeem the codes all on the same day or do i have to use each 48hr trial one after the other....just asking.....by they way thanks for text message for the additional free 48hrs...[/quote]

48 hour codes do not stack. You must wait to use one until the previous runs out. If you enter in two at once, then they are both being used right away and overlapping.

[quote name='ChrisHookz']In order to get the code to work, don't go to redeem code, use the payment option.[/quote]

that doesn't make any sense. screenshot?

[quote name='cbotwell']I haven't been able to get a single one of these 48 hour trials to work for a few months now. It always says invalid code. However, for some reason when I look at my subscription option on my xbox it says it is good till 04/2010 and I definitely didn't pay for that long.[/quote]

I think you still came out on top!

[quote name='velvet396']that doesn't make any sense. screenshot?[/quote]

I can't give a screen shot but just go where it says payment or credit card info or something and it'll let you enter the code there, that's how I got all mine to work.

[quote name='ChrisHookz']I can't give a screen shot but just go where it says payment or credit card info or something and it'll let you enter the code there, that's how I got all mine to work.[/quote]

yep that doesn't help. you need to be more specific than "payment, credit card, or something". thanks for trying though

[quote name='DrBrianFields']48 hour codes do not stack. You must wait to use one until the previous runs out. If you enter in two at once, then they are both being used right away and overlapping.[/QUOTE]

that makes sense.....much thanks!

bread's done
Back