Reset Games (Bellingham WA)

liberaltugboat

CAGiversary!
Just wanted to give props to the best video game value in Whatcom County.
They sell all their new games below retail 3-5 bucks below retail. Even on Release day.
Not only that but they have TVs and chairs set up with all the consoles and will let you play any game in the store to try it out before you by.
Last but not least, they always have "$5 off a used game $19.99 and up" coupons on the back of local receipts (like Fred Meyers).
This is a tough time for a small stores so I would hope people would check them out, they are just off of Sunset drive.
BTW I have no affiliation with the store in any way.
Cheers!!
-LT

i agree ,that place is awesome and they have great deals. They need to add more 360 games. Nice dreamcast,nes,snes,saturn and genesis deals too.

I went to school in B-ham, and Reset was awesome while I was there. Especially, with the coupons they would put in the school newspaper. $3 off AND free fried Oreos? fuck yeah.

Nice to know that there are others up in the bham region. Good to see who I'm competing against for deals and such. And yeah, when I went into Reset Games recently, it seemed like a very cool place, better kept than the gamestops that's for sure.

Hey there guys!

Joel from Reset Games here.

I wanted to thank you personally for spreading the word and let you know that we do pay attention to places like this, customer suggestions, and all feedback on the interwebs.

We are a store made by gamers for gamers and the greater whole. Without your support we wouldn't still be here. Keep coming in and we'll keep improving things until we prove that the little guys can make a difference, and that the retail gaming market can change.

We care about the gaming community and I hope that that is noticed.

Thanks, again, and I hope to see you in the store some time.

-Joel Ward-Sanders
Regional Director
Reset Games

I was actually just in there yesterday. I was sooo tempted to pick up Lunar: Silver Star Story, but I had to pass. Sucks being broke...

But yeah, it really is an awesome place.

bread's done
Back