Buzz Quiz TV w/4 Wireless Buzzers PS3 @ New Egg - $42+Free Ship

Almost lost hope in there being a deal for this before X-mas. My mom wants this game really bad so we can play online.

GREAT party game!

Thanks op!

holy crud sweet deal! Got one and the cash back paypal thingie.

The process seemed pretty easy, but did those of you who did the cash back option notice anything on the sales receipt that was generated? I'm new to this whole Paypal cash back option. By the way, thanks to both posters, and thanks CAG - I have spent FAR more money this year on games, but have gotten FAR more games than I ever imagined!

well i bought the shit , sure hope amazon doesnt end up offering it better on the 18th , also i dont see my 15% on paypal yet has anyone got it yet.

Got this one for sure. I've been looking for it used at GS but I guess since it comes with the buzzers and all, there are no used copies of it anywhere. So, with that in mind, I couldn't help but jump on this.

Sweet. I went to pay with paypal to take advantage of the 15% cashback and found that I had $50 from an old ebay transaction I forgot to draw into my account! Thanks OP!

[quote name='UjnHunter']you ARE the prettiest girl in the room...[/QUOTE]

maybe the only girl in the room

did anyone get the paypal cashback? i ordered with a hour left in the promo. I suspect that is why it is not showing up on my paypal.

I dont know , i ordered at noon and havent seen any cashback yet (paypal) , the microsoft cash back was instant but only 1.23 or something.

Just wanted to give an update...

Got my cash back today on Paypal ($6.30) and UPS dropped off the game today as well!

Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back