Amazon.co.jp has Nintendo DSi in stock now!!!

I think ppl are better off buying the old once. I mean the old once are going to be cheaper and you can use those flash cards. The new comes in w/ built in wifi and vga camera but they don't really add to the gaming experience.
BTW Cheapy you buy stuff in bulk? Btw Cheapy how can I get discounts on Amazon Japan?

[quote name='kris2pe']I think ppl are better off buying the old once. I mean the old once are going to be cheaper and you can use those flash cards. The new comes in w/ built in wifi and vga camera but they don't really add to the gaming experience.
BTW Cheapy you buy stuff in bulk? Btw Cheapy how can I get discounts on Amazon Japan?[/quote]

The NDS and NDS lite both had wi-fi built in actually. I belive you mean DSi has built in browser. Beside that it has two camaras (not just one)...not that either is that amazing (one is a 0.3 mega pixel camera and the VGA camera). The screens are bigger (3.25 inches), has SD card slot as well as built-in memory (256MB).

Beside that, of course the DSiware store that will allow people to get games, just like the Wiiware store right now. It allows for ACC playback (not sure why they didn't include MP3 support o_O) and seems one can have a small game like activity with the music if you tap the touch screen.

Sadly it does loss the GBA slot and of course the flash carts won't work (well...there are actually two that do, but this isn't the place to discuss this). Of course the system itself has changes (expecially the interface which is complete different) and this one has upgradable firmware.

[quote name='CheapyD']I see them all over town. I don't think they are selling out like the DS Lites did.

Play-Asia has them, and will ship them to you:
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-19-71-hv-15-dsi.html[/quote]

So true, I was around a small station Tsutaya (not the massive one in Shibuya), and they had several DSi's for 19,000, not too bad. Also for those interested I also found used 40GB PS3's for 28,000yen.

bread's done
Back