Aquaria $16 on Steam (20% off)

If i ever get through all the DS titles I have in this genre, I may pick this up. I still haven't finished the original Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow.

Yeah, I think I'm gonna hold off from purchasing this one until it goes on sale during a Steam sale weekend

Very interested in it, but even $16 looks a little too much for it imo

looks awesome, Ecco the dolphin is still one of my top genesis games, but I'll wait for the inevitable steam deal

[quote name='Animal7390']i think there should be a steam deals thread as opposed to having a bunch of threads for each game and deal.[/quote]

I suggested that before, but with anyone making up anything they want... nothing to stop the threads from being created.

we should just have a stickied Steam thread.

I personally think a thread per title/deal is better suited for readers. A stickied thread must be constantly monitored for deals, however a killer Steam deal in its own thread will probably stay near the top of the forum due to activity. Likewise, a crap deal will just sink to the bottom unless people are having off-topic conversations about it (hi).

I (and I assume many others) use the forum as a sort of filter to cut out the crap deals and the cream rises to the top - save for some flaming on "crap" deals. The stickies prevent the filter from running its course and we have to check each thread manually. I also think that the weekly ads are good for a sticky, however if there is a truly killer deal in those ads it can have its own thread. Everyone is going to have their own preference...

Yeah, I don't think a collection of deals would be a good idea
People would likely miss out on deals if they didn't check back every week :(

bread's done
Back