360 HD-DVD drive & Heroes S1 & Battlestar Galactica S1 49.99 at Frys

Saw this deal on another site. Placed my order this afternoon ($64 after tax and shipping). Had regrets about my purchase, so I sent an email the same evening requesting to cancel my order. Then I got a reply telling me that the order's been shipped already and I can return the item, but I'll be stuck with the shipping costs. Horrible.

I was going to jump on this and do in-store pickup to save shipping, but apparently they don't offer it in CA even though there's a Fry's in Anaheim ten minutes away.

If it's $30, then it's a deal... $10 for those sets are the norm these days. $50 is still too much for those of us got the add-on already. On the other hand, if it's $10, no brainer, buy it as the backup!

I ordered this yesterday at around 5 pm yesterday and recieved it today. Awesome deal. I can return my Heroes season 1 because I never got around to opening it and then trade in my Battlestar to Moviestop.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I never order from inetvid. They carry US version or different region version ??

thanks[/quote]

Everything I have gotten from them has been the Canadian version, but its works just fine.

bread's done
Back