Why is CAGcast so late these days?

cagwc4.jpg

Other than the fact that both the hosts have full time jobs (well Wombat does anyway ;) ), I'd guess there is no sponsor paying the show, so there is no literal need to be punctual.

Wombat is watching Silverado non-stop and Cheapy is playing too much Saints Row 2 to record the CAGcast

In all seriousness, stop bashing Cheapy and Wombat! Unlike most of us, they have other things they have to do to make a living (Cheapy has a kid and so does Wombat, along with a fulltime job), so it's understandable that they might have to delay the podcast or cancel a show to do those things. It's unfortunate that as a result, people were refusing to vote for them for the Podcast Awards or give donations to Child's Play (Although probably most of it was joking, not all of it was). While I do also dislike the erraticness of the release dates of the CAGcast in the past 2 months, I accept it, especially since they usually give a decent excuse and usually on the show before..

criticalkare, it's the holidays, and one of the busiest times of the year. LAN Party and Retronauts also have not put out a new episode this week due to the holiday chaos. Things happen. It's understandable that Cheapy and Wombat would attend to higher priorities first.

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Wombat is watching Silverado non-stop and Cheapy is playing too much Saints Row 2 to record the CAGcast

In all seriousness, stop bashing Cheapy and Wombat! Unlike most of us, they have other things they have to do to make a living (Cheapy has a kid and so does Wombat, along with a fulltime job), so it's understandable that they might have to delay the podcast or cancel a show to do those things. It's unfortunate that as a result, people were refusing to vote for them for the Podcast Awards or give donations to Child's Play (Although probably most of it was joking, not all of it was)...[/quote]

Cheapy, is that you?

Lay off them honestly they are normally pretty good with release dates. So they take a week or two off every once in a while.

They are busy guys. I look forward to the next show.

Maybe it's because these guys are REAL PEOPLE! Come on with how much stuff these guys have going on i'm surprised they still make time for a weekly show.

bread's done
Back