Sdawg's List o' Stuff- New X360 windows controller, play/charge kit, transfer kit(x2)

Sdawg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Rules
-Just make an offer, worst I can do is say no and we go on our merry ways
-Standard feedback shipping applies, but since I have low feedback right now; I would prefer to get my feet wet with well established CAGs for now since I will most likely be sending first, but will of course consider offers from everybody.
-Would prefer to receive payment first if you are buying, but will willing to make exceptions for CAGs with high feedback or that I have dealt with in the past
-I ship First-Class USPS with DC#, would prefer at least the same in return. Depending on the item, I may also ship FedEx if it ends up cheaper with my discount. Only shipping to US for now.
-If paying by Paypal, please cover the Paypal fees (fee calculator)
-Transfer kit is not available for loan, just throwing it up here before it goes up on ebay in case any of you really wanted one and would like to help out a CAG rather than a random ebayer.

(looking for $$$ mainly for now)
Have:
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller w/USB adapter NEW
4295812379_0b695713c5.jpg
:360: Black Play and Charge Kit NEW
4295812383_7c114b122a.jpg
:360: (x2) Xbox 360 Transfer Kit (Disc # ends in 02, should work with all HDD sizes) both are unused, but opened to check the disc revision. One has "Do not use" written on the disc sleeve (idk why I wrote that on there, I guess so people wouldn't think it's funny to follow the instructions). Pics in spoilers, what is in picture is whats included
4295812395_6d4a449cfa.jpg
#2(one w/writing)
4295812385_18240d77b3.jpg
Want: Paypal (non CC)

\\:D/ \\:D/ \\:D/
Downloadable Goods
:360:Guitar Hero WT Codes for
Boston - Rock and Roll Band
Foreigner - Hot Blooded
Oasis - The Shock of the Lightning
Smashing Pumpkins - The Everlasting Gaze
:360: Castle Crashers
:360: South Park DLC
:ps3: Medal of Honor: Underground PS1

Want:
Paypal (non CC)
DLC for games that I have
XBLA games I don't have (Gamercard in sig and under avatar)

Thanks for looking, if you made an offer I'll get back to you asap

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back