COD WaW night, 1/15/09 7pm pst 10 pm est.

kube00

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)

So what are we playing free for all, team deathmatch?

So I was thinking we need to have a COD WaW night! Maybe even some Nazi Zombies?

Need suggestions for some games we need to play teams, seek and destroy, zombies, etc...

Last edited by a moderator:
i might be up for it, we'll see what i've got going on next thursday. i might be in bed by 10 PM though depending on what happens on new years eve!

If (when) I buy WaW, I'll be in for playing. I'll possibly have the game before Thursday, but, I'm not sure.

But, like I said, when I get it, I'll play.

is this still on? it's a definite possibility that i could be on tomorrow night at 10 ET for some nazi zombies.

I'd might (should) be able to host tomorrow, if so it would be either ranked or private matches, up to you guys, and then we would just go from there (Team deathmatch, CTF, HQ, etc). I'd like to play Zombies, but someone else would have to host for that portion, as I have not unlocked it yet (beating the game on Veteran)

If I host, I'd say the total play time would be about an hour to an hour and a half.

that's odd, i beat the game on regular difficulty (not sure what they call that one), but it said i unlocked the nazi zombies mode for SP and co-op.

[quote name='bendeco45']that's odd, i beat the game on regular difficulty (not sure what they call that one), but it said i unlocked the nazi zombies mode for SP and co-op.[/quote]

What I meant was that I am currently playing through the game, I haven't unlocked it yet, so, I can't host games with it.

As for me hosting tonight, it's a maybe. It would be a good idea to have a back up host, just in case I can't make it.

[quote name='Mr. 420']I can't find this info anywhere.
How many people can play in a competetive match at once?[/quote]

I'm pretty sure all co-op modes max out at 4 players.

I hop eto be on to play tonight. 7PT is the perfect time. Just depends on if my wife whats to watch a movie . . . *whip crack* :)

So it looks like last night was pretty much a bust. I wasn't on until about 11CT.

Is another night coming up? Kube, did you make much progress setting up a night with Mana?

I'm still itching to play with some CAGers.

i was on at about 9 ET for a few hours, saw you log in briefly, but i needed to get to bed, so i shut er down a little before you said you logged in. i'm a probably for next week. i should be able to swing 10 ET again.

i played the nazi zombies mode SP for a little while. i get to about level 5 on average, but i always tend to get trapped eventually. hopefully it'll be a little easier with more peeps.

It's ok, I understand things happen. You all are more than welcome to play again next Thursday. It should be easier since it won't be New Years Day.

[quote name='Dr. Strangepork']I'm pretty sure all co-op modes max out at 4 players.[/quote]
I knew that, I meant for competive.

[quote name='Mr. 420']I knew that, I meant for competive.[/quote]

Oh, I thought you meant co-op competitive (I think there is such a thing). Regular competitive maxes out at 12 on the PS3 I believe.

Are you all looking to play CoD: Waw tomorrow or something? I definitely want you all have a CAG night sometime (since I really hope the CoD: WaW players can meet up sometime).

i will try to be on, but i'm going to a bar to watch some of the national championship game, so i'm not sure what time i'll be home.

If I'm home in time and not too worn out, I might get on tonight. I haven't played a CoD game since #2 on PC, though, so I'm a little rusty.

I'd be willing to host tonight, with a possible seven or eight of us it might just be private matches, you can't go into ranked games with this many. Once again, the time should be 7 PST/10EST. Go on and shoot me a FR if you are going to play tonight, be sure to add CAG on the message, so I accept faster.

Also, we will play for an hour, and if anyone wants to pick up hosting after that they can, but I'm out after at 8PST/11EST.

Alright, just saying this is still going to happen, and it happens in half an hour. if you guys haven't added me, add me. If you are late, still send me a FR and I will accept and invite you ASAP. Only one person has sent a FR, and two people isn't going to be much good.

I sent PSN messages to everyone on my PSN buddy list who I know has the game and was online. Sorry I didn't do this earlier, but wanted to help in any way I could.

Sorry for the abrupt leaving guys, I mean to tell you that was the last game of the night.

Anyways, it was fun, the only things that annoy me about the game are the party system, and I also apologize about backing out so much, it's the only way CoD will let you add people to a party, and when Sweet came at the end I was able to invite him to the game, only to have him on the other team both games.

But, like I said, it was fun, and i hope to do it again sometime.

[quote name='neverletthem']Sorry for the abrupt leaving guys, I mean to tell you that was the last game of the night.

Anyways, it was fun, the only things that annoy me about the game are the party system, and I also apologize about backing out so much, it's the only way CoD will let you add people to a party, and when Sweet came at the end I was able to invite him to the game, only to have him on the other team both games.

But, like I said, it was fun, and i hope to do it again sometime.[/QUOTE]I understand that because I use to have to do the same in CoD4. I definitely believe it, which is why I was a bit hesitant to let people know about WaW night via messaging. Oh well, very happy something worked out. :D

bread's done
Back