Amazon Accessories Sale - 10% Off (with some stuff discounted further)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Link

Nothing too exciting, highlights below:
:ps3:Dualshock 3 - $40.99
:360:Live 12 +1 Months Gold Card - $38.99
:360:Wireless Controller - $36.99
:360:Wireless Controller Black - $39.99
:360:Text Messaging Kit - $22.99
:360:Fighting Stick EX 2 - $52.99
iconamazon.gif
Ion Drum Rocker Premium (PS3/360) $269.99

Last edited by a moderator:
XBLA 4000 pts $44.99, XBL 12+1 Months $38.99, 360 Wireless Adapter $86.99... those are the three objects I'm eyeballing regarding this sale ;) Beat me to the post, Cheapy!

The ION Drum Rocker is $269, is that the lowest Amazon has gone on that, or any retailer for that matter?

I'm picking up the discounted xbox points card, so thanks again cheapy!

edit: I just noticed this, but as i was checking out gave me this detail about 50% off a magazine subscription, and how they'll send it to my e-mail regarding the details doesn't mention what magazine however.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MPoWeRM3']so do we get 10% more on top of those prices?[/quote]

[quote name='menikmati']No.[/quote]

Then that's pretty much their standard everyday prices.

it's rare that amazon plays games with sales/discounts... but they jacked up the retail price of the xbox 120gb HD to $160, so after 10% reduction it's $144.
After tax it's still over $150, so too high for me.

[quote name='jp2']it's rare that amazon plays games with sales/discounts... but they jacked up the retail price of the xbox 120gb HD to $160, so after 10% reduction it's $144.
After tax it's still over $150, so too high for me.[/quote]
I mean not to go off topic too much but I'll tell ya what although I bought the 120 hard drive quite a while ago the 20 GB hard drive goes for about 40ish on ebay so if you sell it (and why wouldn't you?) I guess subtracting the price from that in itself could be like your getting a bargin. A lot of people got Xbox Arcade SKU's so those 20 gb hard drives are gonna be of interest to a lot of people who will soon find out a Hard Drive should be mandatory. Just a thought....

I picked up a used 120GB from amazon seller (niagara) for $99 and it looks brand new off an elite. No transfer cable, but I'm getting that free from MS.

BOT: Picked up 2 1600MS cards for $17.99 ea. since they rarely go on sale. Add in no tax and I saved almost $8.

Wow, not having the postorder price guarantee anymore blows. I ordered a bunch of shit yesterday. I emailed them and see what they say, I mean c'mon it has only been 24 hours.

[quote name='mike95']I picked up a used 120GB from amazon seller (niagara) for $99 and it looks brand new off an elite. No transfer cable, but I'm getting that free from MS.

BOT: Picked up 2 1600MS cards for $17.99 ea. since they rarely go on sale. Add in no tax and I saved almost $8.[/quote]

Since i'm in NY, and were one of the states taxed (now) I noticed amazon finally started not taxing the point cards when for awhile they were so that was a plus. Also Muffin-man tell me how that goes because I ordered a few things that have dropped that are still in the process of shipping as of yesterday, so I wanna know if they'll do anything while its still processing.

[quote name='flatliner718']Since i'm in NY, and were one of the states taxed (now) I noticed amazon finally started not taxing the point cards when for awhile they were so that was a plus. Also Muffin-man tell me how that goes because I ordered a few things that have dropped that are still in the process of shipping as of yesterday, so I wanna know if they'll do anything while its still processing.[/quote]

You may have better luck. I needed to grab stuff for Christmas, so I ordered it with 2 day air. Needless to say it has already shipped. :cry:

I don't get charged tax where I am, so this sale is significant. I can buy 8000 MS points for $90 and save $18 vs buying it in store. 12+1 Months comes to 38.99 vs $54 (inc tax). While most of their stuff haven't changed much, the Wireless Adapter and MS points cards have taken nice cuts, among other things.

ps3 keypad for 44.99 - 10% off - not bad as I haven't seen any sales on this thing yet. I'm still gonna wait it out and see if it goes on sale soon.

[quote name='DomLando']Is that the best price I can find Live 12 month for right now?[/quote]

Give or take a dollar, that's about as good as it gets. The only time I see it drop further is when you find a deal where you can pair it up with a special payment promo (PayPal, Google Checkout, etc.)

I wish they had a wired 360 controller on sale. I just bought some new computer parts for a gaming rig and wouldn't mind having a gamepad. Anyone know of any deals on the wired 360 controller?

I'm a bit tempted to buy that wireless keypad. Obviously, no one likes to use mics on PSN (mine has been on mute all the time as a result). I'll wait though, definitely at the low $30s range.

According to Amazon, the Ion Drum Rocker has been discontinued from the manufacturer. Not only does this put doubt in my purchase decision, but you have to ask if they are coming out with a newer model.

To buy or not to buy...

Fighting Stick EX2 is $49.99 at GameStop for a while. Picked one up a week ago with flipped credit. Amazon has to try harder.

If I remember correctly theres been a couple of times where toys r us would have a b1g1 50% off on accessories. I ran out of xbox live gold but im so cheap ill probably have to wait for that sale. Hey the economy is in trouble right now.

[quote name='iceblast21']I wish Amazon sold some Sony points cards... but the only peeps that seem to carry those are Target... :whistle2:/[/quote]

You may also want to check yoir local Blockbuster if you have one as I've seen them there as well.

[quote name='JaroldL']thanks![/quote]

you're welcome!

btw, you can use wireless 360 controllers on your PC too.. you just need a wireless adapter. If you play Frequent Shopper for 20 days (or less if you use the glitch) you can get a free wireless controller + adapter.

bread's done
Back