Mirror's Edge - £14.99

Or rent at £6 for a week at your local Blockbuster, and play the story through, and have a few plays of the Multiplayer.

[quote name='kPod']Or rent at £6 for a week at your local Blockbuster, and play the story through, and have a few plays of the Multiplayer.[/quote]

I disagree, and not just because there is no multiplayer. ;)

For £15 I couldn't afford not to add Mirror's Edge to my collection. (I rented it a week or two ago.) Yes, there are a few problems with the game - it can be frustrating and some of the jumps take a lot of practice to nail, but once you break through the frustration barrier I've found the gameplay to be incredibly satisfying. It's such a rarity to see a game come along that's so refreshingly different, and a real shame that it's been doing so poorly in the charts.

Edit: Also, I can't wait for this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0Wb5epscJE

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='John']Edit: Also, I can't wait for this: Y Y Y YOUTUBE BREAKER.[/quote]...Bruce, can I change my mind please?

Seriously, now if they start piling in the DLC like /that/, £15 is worth it.

Most of the fault of this game not charting really well was EA's, but the game is very original and different. They've said they believe Mirror's Edge (and Dead Space) can do better than they did this Fall, but anyway show EA how much you liked the game!
For £14.99 it really isn't asking too much.

bread's done
Back