Any CAGs in the Philippines? I have a question about game shopping there

equest943

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey CAGers. I'm over here in the Philippines right now and I had gotten into looking at GBA games. The obvious fake ones are the 20-1 game carts and I wouldn't buy those anyways, but I was looking around and saw Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap for sale. Can the games I find at places like Toy Kingdom at Mall of Asia or stores at Mega Mall be trusted? I'm really wary of buying GB games from places in Asia because I got screwed on buying from eBay a whie back. The other thing that set me off about counterfeit games is the price. If I read it correctly, Zelda costs P549 which translates into about $11. I understand that GBA is fading away, but I don't know a single reailer in the states that would sell Nintendo-brand GBA games for less than $20. My cousins assure me they are real, but I am still unsure. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ahead of time.

I live in that hell hole called the Philippines and yes games here are FAKE! But the units ie GBA, PSP, PS3 are the real deal especially if it looks just like it.
The fake GBAs are slightly different and Toy Kingdom is at least a reputable retail store.
So if they its real its more likely real! However I would rather recommend to you a PSP since the psp can do more than a regular GBA including emulating a GBA! The best part is that the PSP in Toy Kingdom are already modified!
But if you have doubts on any products that you have purchased I suggest you request from a sales representative to demo the product.
And for the GBA carts I suggest you stay away from them becoz they easily break down! They do however replace those if it breaks within 2-3 days after that your out of luck!
As for better priced consoles and pirated games. I can't really commend you one other than toy kingdom coz I live in the provinces. Good luck!

Stores in SM malls(and any other big malls like Festival) sell pirated stuff so I wouldn't trust them since those boutiques are not owned by SM.

As for Toy Kingdom they are pretty legit, as far as I know.

bread's done
Back