XBOX 360 Pro for $178 @ Fingerhut.com

According to the product description there's "512MB of system memory," so who knows.

And this is Fingerhut, they're basically like those rent-to-own stores who jack up the price significantly but entice you with 'low monthly payments'.

[quote name='Rockgamer']According to the product description there's "512MB of system memory," so who knows.

And this is Fingerhut, they're basically like those rent-to-own stores who jack up the price significantly but entice you with 'low monthly payments'.[/QUOTE]

The newer Arcade / Core models are the only ones with 512 MB internal?

I'm not 100% sure about that, but I believe I read that information somewhere.

[quote name='opportunity777']The newer Arcade / Core models are the only ones with 512 MB internal?

I'm not 100% sure about that, but I believe I read that information somewhere.[/quote]
No, you're thinking of the storage, all 360s have 512MB of RAM inside. It's odd that they don't list what kind of storage it has though..

[quote name='fatez'] seems like they jacked up the price a lot to make it half off.[/quote]

EVERYTHING Fingerhut is jacked up on prices. I used to date a chick that ordered everything from them. They are like a mail order company for people who can't get a credit card. You pay like $10 a month for the rest of your life for a $300 (worth $100) comforter set. lol

[quote name='$hady']EVERYTHING Fingerhut is jacked up on prices. I used to date a chick that ordered everything from them. They are like a mail order company for people who can't get a credit card. You pay like $10 a month for the rest of your life for a $300 (worth $100) comforter set. lol[/quote]
This made me laugh for some reason.

I remember these Fingerhut catalogs from when I was a little kid.

[quote name='-GoodFella-']Fingerhut !? are they still around? :)

I too remember those catalogs back when I was a kid.[/quote]

Dude, I was just thinking that same exact question. I thought they had died and gone out of business years ago.

I remember the "BUY SOMETHING NOW GET 5 FREE GIFTS" on the catalog and it would be like, little trinket shit.

don't bother, fingerhut is a crooked business... not only will they charge you INSANE shipping AND Handling charges... they'll tack on tax to the S&H too.

That's not the Pro, it's the Premium. As in the original 20gb model, wouldn't surprise me if it's a Xenon or Zephyr model.

I think my grandma buys enough crap from them to keep them in business.

She buys everything from there, "Wal-Mart is just too expensive," she says.

Wal-mart is 15 minutes away, but she shops at the local grocery store that is 5 mins away, and most of the prices are double, if they even have the stuff she wants that given day.

She's strange.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Wow, they're selling Rockband 2 with instruments for 279.99. What a bunch of assholes :rofl:[/quote]

damn that's a lot for it.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Wow, they're selling Rockband 2 with instruments for 279.99. What a bunch of assholes :rofl:[/quote]

No one is getting their arm twisted to shop there. They wouldn't be in business if someone didn't agree to jacked up prices.

Wow, these video game prices are ridiculous. You'd be better off putting these things on a credit card and paying the same amount every month.

Sold out. Checked shipping for GHWT Wii ...$13.99 and people bitch about shipping prices on Ebay. Total was $39.95 shipped so I guess it is still $10 bucks off.

Just watch out they take FOREVER to ship anything. They are like ordering on TV...6-8 weeks shipping. Serious.

My wife ordered something from them (the only time I called her dumb LOL) because they gave her a line of credit LOL.

Anyways, she bout some home goods and some trinkets and nick-nacks, ordered ONLINE and we didnt get anything delivered until two months later...shipped via sorted bulk mail...WTF????

We ended up paying 490 bucks after shipping and taxes for crap we could have bought for 130 at Wal-Mart or Target...SAD. But thats the way the cookie crumbles.

bread's done
Back