LittleBigPlanet - £16.82

John

Administrator
Staff member
Feedback
10 (100%)
[img-r=94]3408[/img-r]If Santa brought you a PS3 for Christmas and you're looking for a few bargains to entertain you through to the new year, LittleBigPlanet is available from SimplyGames for £16.82 when you use the coupon code YJ3P867Y. It's a 15% off code that applies to all games in stock.

:ps3: LittleBigPlanet £16.82

awesome deal for LBP
unfortunately, not being a PS3 owner myself, i scavenged that site a bit, searching something TO DISCOUNT in the xbox360 area. Pretty difficult to navigate, and fully-priced all the board.

NAY, i hate when i have to pass on delicious discount coupons

now, may i politely ask for a DEAD SPACE deal somewhere? please?
EA you bastard :p

I hate to be "that guy" but your reptition about being unable to find a deal for Dead Space is starting to get a little irritating.
Trust me, if a deal for Dead Space comes up then someone is bound to find it.

You have given me an idea though. Would it be good to make a "Request List" thread?

[quote name='Exu']I hate to be "that guy" but your reptition about being unable to find a deal for Dead Space is starting to get a little irritating.
Trust me, if a deal for Dead Space comes up then someone is bound to find it.

You have given me an idea though. Would it be good to make a "Request List" thread?[/QUOTE]

holy cra... i'm sorry, really
i didn't mean to be nasty or such. it simple drives me nuts.

well now about that Request List thread... :applause:

I gust sent of for LBP, even though the code had expired it was still a sweat deal
THX!!! SO MUCH JOHN!!! KEEP IT UP.

bread's done
Back