@ Kmart/Sears B&M Wii: SNK Arcade Classics Vol. 1 + Counter-Force -- $19.99

Samus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Considering SNK Arcade is $30 on Amazon, and Counter Force is $20, it's a good deal. SNK Arcade is a solid compilation that has:

• Art of Fighting, Baseball Stars 2, Burning Fight, Fatal Fury
  • KOF94, Last resort, Magician Lord, Metal Slug, Neo Turf Masters
  • Samurai Shodown, Sengoku, Shock Troopers, Top Hunter
  • Super Sidekicks 3, World Heroes, King of the Monsters
And Counter-Force is one of the better budget titles. It's a mech adventure game that is very much like something you'd find in arcades.

My Sears had a bunch of these double packs and I'm not sure how YMMV it is. I do know that my uncle got me one of these double packs and he lives a few hours away from me, so it's definitely more than one store participating.

Last edited by a moderator:
They have this at KMART for the same price...saw a few yesterday. Also had a 3 pack of PS2 games that had some combo of titles, including Dai Senryaku and King of the Fighters XI. I forget the others...

I wish the SNK collection included more than one Metal Slug game. Course I wouldn't have to wish for that if they hadn't screwed up the Wii version of the Metal Slug compilation. :(

I managed to snag a PS2 copy of SNK Arcade Classics at my local closing KB Toys. Was surprised they had 2 copies left the day after Christmas. I bought a copy for $14.98 plus 50% off...so came out to $8.07 after tax. My buddy grabbed the last copy. Good deal if you ask me for the game.

[quote name='PikaPichu']I wish the SNK collection included more than one Metal Slug game. Course I wouldn't have to wish for that if they hadn't screwed up the Wii version of the Metal Slug compilation. :([/quote]

I rented the Metal Slug Anthology and it seemed pretty good to me, well, although the presentation absolutely sucked the games were still in tact.

bread's done
Back