Meijer Buy One Video Game Get One 50% Off

groupiezsuck

CAG Veteran
Sorry if this has been posted.. I checked the first couple pages and did not see anything.

Meijer has a Buy One Game Get One 50% deal in today's paper... Not sure how long this deal lasts, but the other deals in the paper are good until next Saturday.

I know i'll be getting a couple games tomorrow. :cool:

This may be a retarded question, but do stores like Best Buy and Circuit City price match ads like this?

I would think not, but im new to the CAG-ways so still learning all of the tricks. ;)

Thanks

BB only price matches if there's a store within 50 miles that carries the same deal. I tried using price matches with outpost.com, which is Fry's Electronics practically, and I couldn't get them to match prices based on where I lived.

I already bought Mega Man Zero 3 today during the 25% off sale, and got game cases along with it. I hope they get Suikoden IV in next week, for I can get it, but I don't know what else I'd get.

[quote name='emnmnme']BB only price matches if there's a store within 50 miles that carries the same deal. I tried using price matches with outpost.com, which is Fry's Electronics practically, and I couldn't get them to match prices based on where I lived.[/quote]

That and if they don't want to match, they'll call to see if they have it in stock. This happened to me at the end of the TRU b2g1 offer. It varied between stores.

bread's done
Back