FREE Reach Flosser

Scrubking

CAGiversary!
product_shot.gif

http://www.samplereachaccess.com/sampling/index.jsp?cid=drtv000000

Enjoy your clean teeth!

SD

Code:
Error. The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

com.iig.util.exceptions.IIGRuntimeException: Unexpected error getting DataBase Connection
	at com.iig.util.persistence.framework.ConnectionFactory.getConnetion(ConnectionFactory.java:85)
	at com.iig.util.persistence.framework.DataSourceFactory.getConnetion(DataSourceFactory.java:82)
	at com.jnj.reach.sample.persistence.RegistrationDAOImpl.find(RegistrationDAOImpl.java:111)
	at com.jnj.reach.sample.mvc.control.RegistrationAction.execute(RegistrationAction.java:54)
	at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:480)
	at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:274)
	at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1420)
	at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:520)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
	at com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServletExec.CallServletService(ServletExec.java:1679)
	at com.newatlanta.servletexec.SERequestDispatcher.forwardServlet(SERequestDispatcher.java:274)
	at com.newatlanta.servletexec.SERequestDispatcher.forward(SERequestDispatcher.java:191)
	at com.newatlanta.servletexec.ApplicationInfo.processApplRequest(ApplicationInfo.java:1390)
	at com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServerHostInfo.processApplRequest(ServerHostInfo.java:1243)
	at com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServletExec.ProcessRequest(ServletExec.java:1235)
	at com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServletExec.ProcessRequest(ServletExec.java:1113)

I want one of these.

I got this awhile back from another free link, and after using it, I can say that this is a waste of time, even for free. Not Razing the post, just the item.

Unless you give it out to someone :) or use it with regular floss. The problem it has is that its a small piece of floss. So the stuff you clean out of your teeth builds up on the small amount of floss really fast. (unless you clean it off) In addition this is only really good for flossing inbetween teeth. (Not around them). IMO its just a gimmick.

[quote name='Theenternal']I got this awhile back from another free link, and after using it, I can say that this is a waste of time, even for free. [/quote]

Getting a new product completely for FREE is NOT a waste of time. :roll:

Anyway, I do agree that the product is poorly designed. Since the floss head is perpendicular to the handle it makes the flossing process awkward and gives the flosser minimum control thus resulting in bleeding gums. Also it is kind of a money pit since it is based on the fact that you have to keep buying replacement heads.

It is a qualtiy product that suffers from some bad design flaws.

i finally got it the other day :D
its pretty cool
not ask economical as i thought it would b though since u have 2 buy heads 4 it for use daily
o well

Thank you for registering for your free sample of REACH® ACCESS™ Daily Flosser.

You will receive your free sample in the mail within 4 - 6 weeks.

Link is finally working again.

Just requested today, so hopefully supplies aren't exhausted yet.

I always put the title "Dr." before my name when I send for this free stuff, and I always get it shipped to go back home. I wonder if my parents are going to think I went to college to become a business major and ended up a Doctor.

Just got mine today! Haven't tried it yet, though. Maybe I will in the morning. I got my M$ Security Update CD, too.

yay free stuff... :)

for some wutever reason, i get a window to popup saying im not 18 when I put my birthday year before 1985... wtf?

I got mine today :) I dont even use the handle, once you get the hang of it its easy to use just holding onto the floss part

If you still get any errors, just print out the picture and make a buzzing noise while you floss your teeth with the picture. It's what I do every night!

bread's done
Back