Free Naruto Stuff!! A Naruto raffle for a Naruto prize every week until January 24th

Status
Not open for further replies.

SanjiX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
THREAD DEAD WEEK ONE IS OVER AND WEEK TWO IS NOW UNDER WAY! GO HERE TO ENTER: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322531
---
What's up people? I wanted to let you all in on a raffle that just started a few days ago on the site I help run, Naruto411. The raffle is being held because we just hit our one year mark on the 27th of this month, and we figure that we should thank the small community that we have for keeping the site around. Anyway, onto what you can win from the contest.

Week 1: December 27, 2008 - January 3, 2009 (ends at midnight EST)
41jr3n39jal_ss500_.jpg

Week 2: January 3, 2009 - January 10, 2009 (ends at midnight EST)
41dfkzgsyl_ss400_.jpg

Week 3 and 4's prizes will be announced later.

So here's what you guys need to do to enter, it's simple - You can do one of the two things but MAKE sure you only do one to prevent confusion.

1. Send a e-mail to [email protected] with the subject "Naruto411 Raffle". If you are from the United States, leave the e-mail blank unless you want to leave us a comment. Shipping from the US for the prize is free with Delivery Confirmation. As for Canada and outside of the the US, we may cover the shipping fees, just make sure to tell us where you are from in the e-mail and we'll let you know.

2. Just simply post right here in this thread. Make sure that somewhere in your post that you say you want to enter in the raffle or else I won't count you. Simple as that. Leaving a e-mail address too via a PM or in your post will be essential if you do win, you will need to be e-mailed.
For the detailed rules, you may check out the post I made on Naruto411 here: http://www.naruto411.com/2008/12/30/naruto411-one-year-anniversary-raffle-2/

Thanks guys, and remember, have fun! 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright guys, I just really want to thank you CAG's for making the raffle big. We have around 25 entries now so this will be pretty good.

I'll count all of the forum entries in when the first raffle ends. Remember the second raffle begins on January 3rd at midnight (EST)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to make a thread for the other prize tonight. For the guys who still want to enter in for the first prize, you still have until midnight today (EST). The winner will be announced here as well. Good luck to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back