No........buyer's remorse.

That stinks, everytime I see something on Ebay I like I don't even bid for at least a few hours, I tend to bid too high when I see something and have that excitement. The only thing I went overboard on was teh TRU B2G1 sale, but I didn't open any so I managed to take back all $300+ worth of games.

Hopefully this will eventually become a rarity, I've been looking all over the place for this, and I won't feel so bad for paying this much. Oh well the front art looks awesome.

[quote name='help1']whoa.. you over paid for it... its cheaper on ebgames.com with coupons.[/quote]

Well this is a bit, different as it is the limited edition version. Besides the artwork, I'm not really sure what's different.

[quote name='help1']whoa.. you over paid for it... its cheaper on ebgames.com with coupons.[/quote]

0673.jpg

That would be why he regrets it. Did you even realize you'd already randomly made a reply that had nothing to do with the original post? I mean, seriously, do you even think before you post?

My biggest regret was Driv3r for 49.99.. I thoroughly enjoyed it, but I did sell it back for $35. I picked it up again when it was $9.99 a few weeks ago at GameFly.. it's good to have it back. :)

[quote name='scdoanintendo']I've been looking for the Gamecube version of Star war's Bounty Hunter (LE) edition, as I am somewhat of a video game collector. I finally saw someone post it on ebay, so I bid on it and it got as high as $33. I put $50 thinking it might get up to $20, but $33. I definitely regret this purchase, any other stories?
[/quote]

Yeah you could of got it a lot lower, but since you said you're a collector I guess the LE is better for you in the long run.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='help1']whoa.. you over paid for it... its cheaper on ebgames.com with coupons.[/quote]

0673.jpg

That would be why he regrets it. Did you even realize you'd already randomly made a reply that had nothing to do with the original post? I mean, seriously, do you even think before you post?

My biggest regret was Driv3r for 49.99.. I thoroughly enjoyed it, but I did sell it back for $35. I picked it up again when it was $9.99 a few weeks ago at GameFly.. it's good to have it back. :)[/quote]

Why you still hate me? Also, the picture is gay.

[quote name='scdoanintendo'][quote name='help1']whoa.. you over paid for it... its cheaper on ebgames.com with coupons.[/quote]

Well this is a bit, different as it is the limited edition version. Besides the artwork, I'm not really sure what's different.[/quote]

Oh, thanks for not being gay and just telling me why I was wrong.

Like I said I collect video games, so little things like box art with limited edition on it make the difference to me. Hell I could probably find the regular version for around $10 new.

[quote name='scdoanintendo']I've been looking for the Gamecube version of Star war's Bounty Hunter (LE) edition, as I am somewhat of a video game collector. I finally saw someone post it on ebay, so I bid on it and it got as high as $33. I put $50 thinking it might get up to $20, but $33.[/quote]

Set your max bid according to how much the item is worth to you. Setting it according to how high you expect other bids to get makes no sense.

[quote name='help1'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='help1']whoa.. you over paid for it... its cheaper on ebgames.com with coupons.[/quote]

0673.jpg

My biggest regret was Driv3r for 49.99.. I thoroughly enjoyed it, but I did sell it back for $35. I picked it up again when it was $9.99 a few weeks ago at GameFly.. it's good to have it back. :)[/quote]

Why you still hate me? Also, the picture is gay.[/quote]

I don't hate you. I hate pointless posts. He bought a LE, as it says in the OP, and you'd know this if you read the post instead of reading the title only and replying.

And I wasn't aware that pictures could have sexual preferences.

I had no idea these were hard to come buy, the were all over Best Buy at one time. The Gamerush down the road from me has this for $6.99 or $9.99. Guess i'm going out. Good thing they stay open late.

[quote name='Ebraum']I had no idea these were hard to come buy, the were all over Best Buy at one time. The Gamerush down the road from me has this for $6.99 or $9.99. Guess i'm going out. Good thing they stay open late.[/quote]

Yea, I bet this will eventually catch a pretty price, well at least the gamecube version, especially with what people pay on ebay ( I know it's ironic ).

[quote name='scdoanintendo']Yea, I bet this will eventually catch a pretty price, well at least the gamecube version, especially with what people pay on ebay ( I know it's ironic ).[/quote]

Why would it be ironic?

[quote name='eldad9'][quote name='scdoanintendo']I've been looking for the Gamecube version of Star war's Bounty Hunter (LE) edition, as I am somewhat of a video game collector. I finally saw someone post it on ebay, so I bid on it and it got as high as $33. I put $50 thinking it might get up to $20, but $33.[/quote]

Set your max bid according to how much the item is worth to you. Setting it according to how high you expect other bids to get makes no sense.[/quote]

Yeah, I wish more people would bid like that. Specifically, I wish at least 2 people would bid like that on every auction I put up :)

Wow, I had no idea there was a LE box for that game. I checked on ebay and there are no more left....I want one now, heh.

[quote name='help1'][quote name='scdoanintendo'][quote name='help1']whoa.. you over paid for it... its cheaper on ebgames.com with coupons.[/quote]

Well this is a bit, different as it is the limited edition version. Besides the artwork, I'm not really sure what's different.[/quote]

Oh, thanks for not being gay and just telling me why I was wrong.[/quote]I have a different explanation of why you were wrong. The explanation is, you're an annoying n00b who just won't shut up. Oh, and you're gay.

I never bid until the last minutes of an auction. I usually get what I'm looking for at the price I'm willing to pay within the first few tries, if not the first attempt. Patience is the key.

bread's done
Back