GS coupons - 20% off used accessories / 10% off guides & new GS accessories ENDS 1/31

dallow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Didn't see these coupons on CAG so...

VALID 1-1-09 thru 1-31-09

20% off used accessories
10% off new strategy guides and NEW Gamestop-brand accessories.

Don't forget to stack your EDGE card for up to 30% off used accessories.

They were at the register I believe the day before, or after Christmas. I took two and used one today. Saved the other for this scan.

Click for full size.

Sorry, I've never really scanned anything before. If anyone else wants to take the large image and resize, split it up, I'll post it in the OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dallow']
Don't forget to stack your EDGE card for up to 30%/20% off.
[/quote]

Edge only works on used stuff, right? So it's up to 30% off used accessories and only 10% off the new stuff.

Or am I mistaken? Haven't bought anything from GS in a while...

[quote name='JrHu92']how much is a used 360 controller? I might pick one up if it's cheap[/quote]
Wired $19.99
Wireless $39.99

[quote name='thelazyone22']Edge only works on used stuff, right? So it's up to 30% off used accessories and only 10% off the new stuff.

Or am I mistaken? Haven't bought anything from GS in a while...[/quote]You're right, I'll fix that now.

[quote name='JolietJake']First time i've seen a coupon that didn't mentioned "no copies" or something.[/quote]
Yeah, that surprised me too. I was looking for it.

I already used mine, hopefully more accessories pop up before the end of the month.
Wish I had taken more paper coupons though, hate using print outs.

[quote name='LegolasFett']Would they do a price adjust if you bought it BEFORE the coupon was valid?[/quote]If it's within the last 7 days, they should, as I think that's the return period for used accessories.

Would end up being a return and rebuy, instead of a price adjustment.

[quote name='zaw73']Do they usually have the 360 wireless network ripoff adaptor or is it YMMV?[/quote]

Assuming you mean used since the adapter is a MS accessory and not GS produced. Either way, the best way to find out is to use GameStop's online locator via their website. Here's the link for the adapter; just plug in your zip code and call to confirm they have it.

[quote name='Nirron']Assuming you mean used since the adapter is a MS accessory and not GS produced. Either way, the best way to find out is to use GameStop's online locator via their website. Here's the link for the adapter; just plug in your zip code and call to confirm they have it.[/quote]

Thanks I will have to keep checking, none in my area...

Noob question: I basically just print this out and use it? Does it have to be in color?

Hopefully I can find some old Xbox or PS2 controllers in good condition.

[quote name='SpaceboyKev']Noob question: I basically just print this out and use it? Does it have to be in color?

Hopefully I can find some old Xbox or PS2 controllers in good condition.[/quote]

I print mine in B&W every time and it works just fine

[quote name='Ichigo1993']I'll probably pick up some RB drums tomorrow. $27 for em doesn't sound bad at all.[/quote]

If you are going to buy them used from Gamestop, you're better off paying an extra $3 for a brand new set at Gamestop.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209507
Rock Band Drums >>>> Wii/PS2/PS3/360 >>>> $29.99 (Was $49.99)
In Stores Only. While Supplies Last.

[quote name='LegolasFett']I don't think those are considered accessories, but I could be wrong.[/quote]

Yeah, I don't either, but they are under the accessories category on their website, so I guess I'll go try it out tomorrow.

Not a huge savings, but better than nothing if I'm getting the points either way

I'm not sure if PSN or XBLA cards are considered accessories...but I heard those depreciate quite a bit once they're used. ;)

Thanks OP! Going to pick up some Wavebirds and PS2 Network adapters, maybe a fourth DS3 or hopefully stumble across a blue 360 controller.

[quote name='RBH']How much do used 360 memory cards (512MB) normally cost at Gamestop?[/quote]

Good luck finding one. After visiting 4 local stores, I couldn't find a single one (any size).

Wish this worked for online purchases with the saver code. Oh well, will try it at the local store tomorrow, $24 wireless guitar sounds nice.

bread's done
Back