Gamestop, 8 games for free!

[quote name='skelator316']bad links and google searching came back with no results.
perhaps i am mistaken though[/quote]
CAG referral link screws up some links, so you're best to copy and paste.

Thanks OP. I don't think you have to vote?

[quote name='serenitygod']Confused, is it games for 360 you are getting?[/quote]

If you win, you choose a system and you get all 8 games listed for that system.

Who the hell put the DS nomination list together? It looks like they just listed any popular game on the DS that they could think of (Don't ask me about Club Penguin). I'm surprised Nintendogs isn't on there. :lol:

Mario Kart? Came out in '05.
Club Penguin? No comment.
New Super Mario Bros? Came out in '06.

Whatever, I don't think anyone is going to take Gamestop's Best of 2008 very seriously either way. Thanks for the contest.

[quote name='yukine']Who the hell put the DS nomination list together? It looks like they just listed any popular game on the DS that they could think of (Don't ask me about Club Penguin). I'm surprised Nintendogs isn't on there. :lol:

Mario Kart? Came out in '05.
Club Penguin? No comment.
New Super Mario Bros? Came out in '06.

Whatever, I don't think anyone is going to take Gamestop's Best of 2008 very seriously either way. Thanks for the contest.[/quote]

Just another example of how Gamestop knows almost nothing about its target audience.

[quote name='Hostile']I was expecting another referral from you, DarkTang. Glad it wasn't and I'm definitely in. Thanks![/quote]
It was a referral link. :/

[quote name='VaultDweller13']Just another example of how Gamestop knows almost nothing about its target audience.[/quote]

This is even worse, showing they know almost nothing about the games they sell...and it's the only thing they sell!

Castlevania:OoE & The World Ends With You should be in the place of the old Mario titles that have no business being there. Pathetic.

I'll vote next year if they include this contender:

180892b.jpg

bread's done
Back